The Fab Bag : March 2015 Review

When I received my March Fab bag in my mail I was excited to open it. First look was coco channel quote on the bag which was impressive. I like the quality of their bags and also every month they give a new look to there bag keeps me excited always. This month Fab bag is with Theme #MakeupForDifference and the bag lives up to the theme.


Lets check what is in my bag:


1. Palladio Herbal Lipstick- Rosey Plum
2.Soultree Kajal Grey Glow
3.Inveda BB Cream- fair
4.Sabastian Volupt Spray
5.Fashionography Bracelet

Lets talk about Products:

Palladio Herbal Lipstick- Rosey Plum

It is semi-matte lipstick which is moisturizing and pigmented as well. I like color as it is daily wear shade and can be worn by all age beauties and all skin type. Lip shade glides like butter over lips and gives full coverage in two swipes.



Soultree Kajal Grey glow
This handmade Kohl are made from camphor and organic ghee. The best part is they don't have parables and are butter soft in application. You need couple of swipes to get the color, may be because it is grey color so was not visible on my water line. It stayed for 6 hours approx on my lower lash line. I like the color its different and nice.



Inveda BB Cream- fair
The BB Cream evens out skin tone, protects from UV rays and conceals fine lines & wrinkles to give a clean matte finish. It is natural formula enriched with Almond and Mangolia. I have not tried the BB cream yet but yes will be trying it soon and will be back with review.



Sabastian Volupt Spray
The spray works to add volume to hairs. I am really excited to try this out and will share with you my thoughts.



Fashionography Bracelet
I was wearing a traditional Indian bandani suit when I received fab bag in my mail. I couldn't resist to wear it with my dress and take off my watch. I hope you like it as much I do.


Overall I like the bag and theme #MakeupForDifference , the bags live up to it.

Love,
Manasi

5 comments:

  1. That kajal is looking awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bag looks amazing! I would love this!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super super lovely :)

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Lehenga-Choli

    ReplyDelete