L'Oreal Paris SKIN PERFECT for age 20+

Hello Beauties, 


L'Oreal Paris has recently launched range of skin perfect cream for different age groups. You can check complete range here.  Its been some time that I have been using the product for age 20+ and today I will be sharing my thoughts on the same. Talking about L'Oreal Paris as a brand I like there product and now as they have come up with skin perfect range, I was excited to try it. 




Price and Quantity:

Rs 325 for 50 gms

My Take on 
L'Oreal Paris SKIN PERFECT for age 20+
The product comes in glass jar which looks nice but is good to keep on dressing table as it is too heavy to carry on daily basis. You can buy smaller packaging if you want to carry it your bag to office. The white colored jar has some details printed on it. 



The texture of the cream is smooth and gets absorbed quickly. Initially the cream looks thick but as you start blending it gives the mattifying effect to your skin. I love the fragrance so much (that I feel like eating it up), but it fades in sometime. It moisturizes the skin and imparts temporary pinkish glow instantly. I have oily skin so I liked the matte finish which it gave to my skin.



Though skin perfection cream claims that it is for all skin types, I feel dry skin beauties might find it little drying on there skin. The cream also claims anti-imperfections which I feel will be more visible when used daily for longer period of time. Also, after application I felt my skin looked fairer. 




One thing I want to point out is the ingredient list which you can see in the picture below, ensures that pores of your skin will not be blocked and skin will not look greasy. Hence, protecting skin from acne popping out.


Overall I find the product to be decent and if you are little apprehensive to buy a bigger packaging then you can go for smaller packaging and see the visible effects in you. 


What I like about this product? :
*soft and creamy texture.
*gets absorbed quickly
*Non-greasy, good for oily skin.
*Fits into pocket as it is available for Rs 99/-
*Has UV Filters
*fairer skin tone instantly 
*Moisturizes and hydrates.
*I like the fragrance

What I don't like about this product? :
*might be drying for dry skin.
*SPF content should be mentioned.

Rating: 4/5
Final Word: 


You can try this product, as for the price as low as Rs 99/- you cannot get any better. 

5 comments:

  1. Nice review, Manasi! Loreal is rather popular in Singapore too. Happy weekend, babe! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this great review. I love L'oreal products.

    <3 <3 Mahshid مهشید
    http://www.thankstofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this cream looks amazing! I really want to try it out.
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. I'm totally in love with your style!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice product

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Lehenga-Choli

    ReplyDelete