Leading brands for men's T-shirt In India

"Every Summer has its own story." Summers are special as you get to show off your curves and be the next talk of town. But summers are HOT! So, to make you feel cool and comfortable in summers I have for you list of 5 leading brands for men's t-shirt which you can simply slip in and make your memorable story this summer.



Check the apparel brands list below:

1. Nautica:
As the name suggest the collection of the brand sticks to the theme. Talking about the fabric of T-Shirts, it is very fine and light weight. You feel as if you are not wearing anything. Also the collared t-shirt has brand name printed at the back of the collar which looks great. The brand is my personal favorite because of the fabric. 

2.US POLO:
By the name, you must have had glimpse of collection in your subconscious mind. The brand is well known and popular brand in India. Polo t-shirts are USP of the brand. The fabric is good and especially the fit of a T-shirt from this brand is incomparable. You feel as it is just made for you.


3.United Colors Of Benetton
A brand name which needs no introduction is UCB. Talking about the fabric they have range from very light weight, light weight and thick t-shirts and a great variety to offer in fun colors. UCB is one brand I have known which doesn't have much stuff to sell out in sale as people buy fresh arrivals and stocks are over.


4.Levis
The brand is popular in youngsters. They have t-shirts with quotes and messages. Also, they have t-shirts with brand name rubber print in big fonts printed in center. Because of the quirkiness, college students and school students love to wear it. The fabric is usually very light weight as when you wear it you don't feel you are wearing anything.


5.Being Human
This brand is owned by Actor Salman Khan. The best thing about t-shirta from this brand is the sexy fit. No matter how skinny or bulky you are, the t-shirt will make you look your best. One thing I like about this brand is money collected from every single t-shirt sold, goes to "Being Human Foundation" which is an NGO. So wearing a t-shirt from a brand which will not only keep you cool in summers and make you look your best but also makes you do noble job is a WIN-WIN situation. 

There are many men's apparel brands which are popular in India but the best ones in terms of fabric and comfort are the ones I have told you.

19 comments:

  1. I didn't know this brand for man, thanks for sharing!

    My last post: A leap forward to A/W 2015/16

    Shopping Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levis and Nautica have some of our favorite men's tees. Amazing picks!!

    xx 365Hangers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool brands :)

    xxx
    Camilla
    http://avenuecamilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot about few brands, thank you for reminding))

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!! I have a boyfriend who can never get enough t-shirts! Thanks for sharing :)

    - kristine b
    www.kristineb.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love US Polo!
    xoxo Gi.

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi dear Manasi, this post very great, nice boys in picture :P
    I posted a new OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love a good pair of Levis!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Natica and Polo are my favorite brands for guys. They always look so yummy on them lol.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think my choise Levis, I love its trousers :)
    xoxo

    BlueDressedDoll

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome post!! I definitely agree especially with nautica and Levi's ;)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why should girls have all the fun, that's an awsome post...will share it with all my male frends :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love watching women's blogs of foreign countries. I have the chance to read post as nice as this. Congratulations my dear!!!! I'm a blogger from Italy. If you want, take a look at my blog.
    Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super great!! :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post, amazing!!!

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love look very beautiful.

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete