'Gamers never die' with ASUS Zenphone 5

Games gives you the freedom that you can go anywhere and still not loose the track. I love playing video games. I am a game freak. Even today I feel like doing nothing on a lazy Sunday and play game. On my way to office, it takes me around one hour and I play game while traveling in bus. 



When I talk about my favorite games, I have loved playing NFS, shadow fight etc. Smart phones have made life so easy that you can download any of your favorite game in form of an application. But there is a twist in the story, your cellphone should have high configuration in terms of processor as only then you can let the gamer in you be in action. Yes, today I will be talking about the performance of the phone. You can check about battery here and camera review here.



Talking about the third most important feature of a cellphone is performance. And for me performance test is when I play shadow fight or NFS on my phone. I like the way it performs when I play the game. It does well with most of games and I am happy with the performance. 



I have a habit of switching between applications and returning back to the same old one. I like the way Zenphone responds. The best part is my phone didn't freeze neither playing game nor while opening multiple applications. I am pretty convinced with the performance.

When I talk about the looks of the phone, I find them smart as the phone looks slim. You can flaunt your phone and people will look up to it. Couple of my friends also asked me which phone are you using?You know my answer #MyAsusZenFone.



A phone which offers 2GB ram and 8GB internal memory for this price makes it value for money. I like the performance which is convincing, camera is good and battery life is decent, my criteria before buying a phone. If you are planning to buy a budget phone or gift one to anyone then you can check out this phone.

Love,
Manasi

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Lehenga-Choli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Lehenga-Choli

    ReplyDelete