6 Must haves this season

Fashion is ever growing and we keep you updated with all the ups and downs of fashion. We promise to bring every single fashion update which will make you look fabulous with just minimal effort. We have for you today 6 stuffs which your wardrobe should have this season.





1.Pencil skirt

I Know you hot girls have a variety of skirts in your wardrob. But if you don't have pencil skirt in closet then you are you missing out on something. It becomes essential because it give you a class of elegance and grace of being a lady. You can add your HOT chick element to it by styling it with CROP TOP and you are just ready to rock the show.



2.Flip Flops

Shop Shop and Shop! We girls are so obsessed with shopping that we can even shop in out dreams. We want every simple thing to be stylish and classy. But find such fashionable stuffs we have to go on hunting, and we cant wear heels to shop! So we wear Flip Flops. They are not the new thing but something which I have 8 different kinds of in my closet. Oops! I am too shopaholic :P They give me so much comfort with style that I just cant stop myself buying them.

 

3. Printed Pants:

They are the new IN thing in fashion, and they look so promising that soon they will occupy your wardrobe. Girls who complain of having short height, this is just the right pick for you as it will make you appear taller. They are available in various prints, like floral , plaids etc. Team them up with single block color top and you are done!



4. High heels

I love them!! and I am crazy about High heels! Are you? For girls who love to wear heels can go for a designer collection of heels adding a few more showstopper picks to your closet. They will make you walk like a diva. And yes practice walking in heels at home if you are not use to walking in them.




5.Polka Dots:

Vintage patterns are talk of the town again. These polka dot dresses or tops or skirt, we just love them. Pick a polka dot dress in blue or black or red or any other color and team it with wedges and cute pony tail. You can let your hairs loose with just a hair band matching your dress or even make side parts and put a pin. Girl I am imagining you in this attire, You look like a doll! Am I right! or Am I right? He He....they suit every one they are every ones favorite!



6.Designer handbag

Handbags......Uffff......I love them so much that I just Love THEM! They come in huge variety, with different style and colors. You can buy a nice handbag which suits most of your clothes in your closet. When ever you buy a handbag always take it in your hand and see in the mirror, this will give you a better idea how it looks on you and how much jealous you can make your friends with your sexy designer Handbag ;)



Image Source:0,1,2,3,4,5,6.

65 comments:

  1. lovely compilation, flip flop looks so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! yes yes they look cute :)

      Delete
  2. flip flops and high heels are always must haves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flip flops, polkas and printed pants are my all time favs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good selection darling!
    See you,
    Kisses
    NewPost
    www.laragazzadellafactory.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great must have list :D

    A lot of your items are on mine to hahha :D

    Have a great day Girl!

    Cant’ wait to see you back on my blog !

    xxx
    FIT&FAB - Hydrapak Review Wooley Bottle
    Visit The Fashion Milkshake Blog
    JOIN MY BLOGGER NETWORK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe... I too have a few on my list :P

      Delete
  6. Amazing pics!
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/maridressfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally agree with you dear, nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful selection darling!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonita entrada y me ha encantado todo
    Un besito
    www.guapayconestilo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i sandali sono meravigliosi .. il nero con il dorato lo adoro

    ReplyDelete
  11. que inspirações lindas!
    beijinhos, Rê
    garotas-urbanas.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that polka dots dress :)

    http://www.elenatee.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice picks! The tote looks rad!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  14. great inspo!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  15. Guauuu!!!!! Great!!!!!!http://stylelovely.com/brookan/

    ReplyDelete
  16. great selection! i need a new bag!

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice pics
    unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want it all ha ha Great pics and great post :)

    http://oneusefashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice trends! Love polka dots!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful photos, delicious crochet slippers. Hello my dear stay in touch.

    Valentina.

    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this! Printed pants are my favorite.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pencil skirt is absolutely a must have!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing photos !

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  24. great inspiration..kiss

    www.mammaaltop.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic high heels! Kiss
    www.lebalzi.it

    ReplyDelete
  26. High heels and a pencil skirt are a definite must have. I love pairing my pencil skirts with crop tops.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Need to get a pencil skirt for myself now! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. amazing! <3

    www.theurbantrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Right!! Lovely compilation!!! Many kisses


    HOY NUEVO LOOK, dia de playa con Kimono
    http://lachicanoideal.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  30. I loveeee pencil skirts dear!!!
    Lena
    http://skinnycature.com/2014/05/20/yummi-cherry/
    http://skinnycature.com/2014/05/21/lush-beauty-school/

    ReplyDelete
  31. So inspiration post!!!! I really love heels
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  32. I really like these pictures, I love the skirt
    www.chilishake.it

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are gorgeous it-pieces for the summertime! Great choice!'

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love pencil skirts and high heels!
    Many kisses

    The Fashion Curly

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the pencil skirt!
    www.curlsandcarrots.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great selection! Pencil skirts are a must have in every season for me :)

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  37. Totally agree! a pencil skirt and a polka dot clothing item is def a must on my list :)
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the post! Soo quirky!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lovely Compilation! I am all in for printed pants this season :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great recap os must! useful for the incoming spring!

    ReplyDelete
  41. All such great choices but the pencil skirt and sandals I like the best! Wonderful post, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. The polka dots is my thing too :P

    ReplyDelete