TRESEMME Split Remedy Shampoo And Conditioner : Review

Hello Beauties, 

Hmm....Split ends....Ouch...it hurts! Doesnt it? yes it does to all the girls. We go crazy taking care our hairs and trying to keep them healthy using natural ways like oiling once a week and applying egg or curd on hairs once a week or once in two weeks. Come what may the thought of split ends itself is too scary. Since I have moved to a new place the water here is not being polite to my hairs instead making them dryer. I went on for hunt to buy a good shampoo which brings in shine and cures damage. So I found Tresemme split remedy shampoo and conditioner. Did it do wonders for my hair or the situation worsen? want to know... read below!




.

Price and Quantity:

Rs 175 for 215 ml

My Take on
TRESEMME Split Remedy Shampoo And Conditioner

Starting from the packaging of the product, shampoo comes in black color plastic bottle and conditioner in white color plastic bottle. The bottle is sturdy and travel friendly. The best part is you don't get confused which one is shampoo and which is conditioner as the color is different of both the bottles. The cap or the opening is "PRESS ME TO GET ME" type which is tight and intact when closed.




The consistency of the shampoo is thick and is white in color. You just need small quantity of the product and it lathers very well. The liquid is viscous and smells beautiful. I like the fragrance but it did not stay for long in my hairs. Talking about the conditioner, it is thicker in consistency and is naughty as it does not come out easily. If you wash your hairs without any prior applying oil it makes your hair frizzy and little untidy.


 
If you have a haircut and then if you are regular to use this shampoo,it will work religiously to prevent your hairs from damage and it might be able to remove split ends. It can only protect your hairs from further damage if you already have split ends in your hairs.



It cleanses hairs properly and has fresh shampoo fragrance hint of floral.It is light weight shampoo and conditioner and it does work to protect your hairs from damage.


What I like about this product? :
*good quantity.
*fragrance is good.
*Nice packaging.
*lathers well.
*Fits into pocket.
*cleanses hair
*reduces split ends only if you use it after hair-cut.
*makes my hairs silky and shinny.

What I don't like about this product? :
*contains many chemicals.
*performance of conditioner could have been better.

Rating: 4/5
Final Word: 


You can try this product, as for this price it is worth!


Disclaimer: Samples shared By Brand PR.

28 comments:

  1. The shampoo seems to work better than the conditioner. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm not sure that I'd buy it. Too many chemicals and the conditioner isn't great. I'll pass hehehe!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post..u got a nice blog...keep visiting mine too..i am following you..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use a small quantity of shampoo as well since my hair is very thin and oft difficult to treat. Nice review :)
    Have a day full of light :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great review dear. i found it average shampoo and conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwww Amazing products sweetie
    I've to try them
    Kisses
    Maggie D
    The Indian Savage diary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have also used it and found it to be an average range. Does work wonders to fix split ends. Nice revew dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They sound super amazing!! I try to avoid sulphate shampoos, but I would love to try these out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful review babe <3
    xoxo
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me encanta Tresemme, tiene unos productos geniales:)

    http://www.radianteyfabulosablog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds average shampoo & conditioner....nice review dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post, I love this brand, I have used it in the past and always with great results. xx
    http://www.littleprettymess.com
    Instagram @littleprettymess
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7279767

    ReplyDelete
  13. great review darling,love this products
    I posted a new OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very great review, thank you for sharing it!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great review! I need to try these :)
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks like a lovely duo!

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these shampoo!!! Caterina www.imieioutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i hate tresseme,it does nothing for my hair :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Didn't konow these products, they seem very good!!
    Kisses
    Oriana

    www.stylexis.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tresemme products are always great! and the prices are also pretty good :)

    floralconstellation.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice post
    Love to know good product for my hair :)
    xoxo
    http://stunningchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for this review! I'm a huge fan of hair products so i might give this one a try now!

    xxx
    http://theisolatedqueen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice information thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete