My Enchantess Bag :December 2013

Hello Beauties,

How many of you love trying high end beauty products?? I believe all would raise your hands. Today I have review of  My Enchantess bag. The bag has four product, not all of them are high end. I have received a cute pink color potli bag with a maroon golden lace giving it a indian touch and giving feel of indian shringar.







Price: Rs 399 for one month.




The products in the bag are as below:
1. PHYTOMER: Toning body scrub with marine salt crystals- Rs 428 for 30 ml
I received Full size product.



2. NEAL&WOLF-Daily cleansing shampoo and conditioner- shampoo(Rs985 for 250 ml)& comditioner(Rs 1075 for 250 ml)
I recieved two samples, one is shampoo and other is conditioner.





3.ORIFLAME-nail paint # clover haze- Rs 169
I receieved full size of this







4.VOTRE-Derm Repair Face pack -Rs 1200 for complete kit
I got a sample pouch of this





I am eager to use the shampoo and body scrub. I will review all of them on the blog.


6 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this bag..you have received some lovely products! Waiting for the review now :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, never knew about this, review soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Manasi...good to see your blog on enchantess bag....as I am a loyal customer of enchantess and very happy with my pink potli...just one thing to say as you said products are not high end...but as per me, you have got the high end international beauty samples....lucky you are :) :).
    anyway waiting for your review on these products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such nice products and same as vellvette/fab bag? I will definitely give this one a try..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! beautiful products you got there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. never heard of this bag ever! the stuff looks nice!

    ReplyDelete