I Love... Lemons & Limes bubble bath and shower gel :Review

Hello Beauties, 

Shower gels with citrus fruits extracts make you feel fresh and energized. If you are found of a bodywash which has citrus extracts then this might be the one you are looking for. Being big bodywash junkie, I just love to try out different bodywashes and this one is my first citrus bodywash. If you are also the one who is found of bodywashes then you may try out this one as well.




Price and Quantity:

Rs 250 for 100ml

My Take on I Love... Lemons & Limes bubble bath and shower gel:

Starting from the packaging of the product, it comes in cute transparent bottle with black flip open cap. The opening is just the correct size as this will hold you from wasting any product. The  liquid is of light green color and thick in texture. It is slightly like a loose jelly in texture that thick flowing liquid. Transparent bottle as details of the product printed in black, and as you can see the quantity left, helps you to ditch the shockers of an empty bottle.





As the name suggests "Lemons and limes" yes it smells like that but is more artificial. It doesn't smell like its natural lemon. This is more of a candy which has artificial flavor of lemon. The texture is thick and small quantity on loofah lathers well with water. As you wash it away with water, it leaves behind a soapy feeling.






The fragrance does not last for long, which is good as I am not very found of citrus fragrance. The price is a bit to higher end as you can get similar kind of products for lesser range in the market.I does not have any moisturizing properties.



What I like about this product? :
*Travel friendly.
*Thick in texture
*Does not dry out skin.
*Lathers well.
*Fits into pocket.


What I don't like about this product? :
*smell is artificial not natural.


Rating: 3.75/5
Final Word:
I am not very found of this and might not buy it. But if you like citrus fruit body wash then this might be the one for you.

12 comments:

  1. OMG this looks cute :D :D I've tried the coconut & cream one, which I did not like but this looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...This is so adorable! I have heard lots of this one but never tried it...Lovely Review,...Would love to give it a try :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks soo pretty :) .. These cuties are on my lust list ;)
    Nicely reviewed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a fan of citrusy scents but the packaging looks soooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Like citrus and floral fragrance until they dont give me a headache... This was only product which I haven't got in any f my vellvette box..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been seeing these all around.. such a pretty name.. I lovve.. <3 <3 .. Sounds so refreshing.. would love to try this..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute packaging hun...I have the one in Raspberries and Strawberries...I love that...Happy New Year doll :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi.. whr can I get this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy it Online from fabbag.com and Ilovecosmetics.eu. Also it is available on bathandbodyshop.co.uk and snapdeal.com....

      Delete