LipIce Lip Color Edgy Plum : Review

Hello Beauties, 
I have been using LipIce from past two years and I really like it. I have used almost all the shades. This is one product I would suggest girls from college and school as well to have with them. LipIce has wonderful girly shades which go with almost all dresses.  If you wish for a lip color which not only gives color to you lips but also moisturizes them, then girl this is what you are hunting for. This is a fun product which fits into your pocket not only in monetary terms but in terms that if you are going out for a hangout then it finds place in small pocket of your jeans. A lip balm with color what else do you need girl.






Price and Quantity:

Rs 200 for 2.3gm



Shelf life:

3 years


My Take on LipIce Lip Color Edgy Plum : Review:

Starting from packaging of the product- It comes in cardboard packaging with all the details printed in the back of the cardboard and in front you have cardboard cutting of cute butterfly wings of the same color you have bought. The lip color/ lip balm comes in white color plastic tube, with a brown sticker at the bottom. The color of cap is silver with white dots and stars. As you open the cap you have a "roll me and get me" lipstick.The cap shuts in tight so you don't need to worry of loose cap and the lip color is very sleek, making it travel friendly.


The lip color has a faint smell- like that of lipstick which fades away as you apply. The color is lovely plum and is very pigmented. It glides over your lips like a dream and you just love the texture of the lip color. It is smooth and moisturizes your lips. It stays for about 3-4 hours without meals and as it fades leaves behind a slight ting of color. One thing I don't like about the product is it bleeds slightly as it fades. It makes outline of your lips little blur as it fades. It does not get transfer to your teeth.


I feel that my lips are moisturized. It protects your lips from UVA/UVB rays as it has UV protection.It gives a smooth and neat finish to my lips.Lovely product for your vanity as it serves two purposes. 


What I like about this product? :
*lovely shade, you can use it daily.
*Non-Sticky.
*Nice packaging.
*Stays for 3 hours.
*Fits into pocket.
*Moisturizes.
*contains SPF
*Does not transfer to teeth

What I don't like about this product? :
*Bleeds as it fades.


Rating: 4/5
Final Word:

You can try this product, as this is a fun product and something you might like to use.

15 comments: