LOTUS HERBAL Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip gloss review

Hello Beauties, 
I went to mall to shop for my friend for her wedding and I bought myself a Lip gloss(and few more stuffs which I will review later). Lotus has 15 lovely variety of lip glosses which add volume to your lips.This is one product which I couldn't hold myself long to review on the blog.






Price and Quantity:

Rs 245 for 5 ml

My Take on LOTUS HERBAL Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip gloss:

Talking about the packaging of the product, it comes in transparent rectangular bottle with a golden cap. The cap has applicator wand to apply  gloss over the lips. The liquid when applied over the lips is sheer and has fine glitter particles. Well yes I love wearing matte lip colors for office and formal occasions but this inspite of having glitter can be worn on daily basis as it gives perfect dimension to your lips. 



The smell of the product is not attractive, but is bearable as it does not stay for long. The color of the product is pink with little red making it dark pink shade. For a gloss I believe there can me more than one swipe, and this product gives sheer color in one swipe which looks lovely. As you apply more gloss over the lips it gives better color and dimension. 



It stays over the lips for about 3 hours without meal. If you do not mind glitters then go for it, it is must buy product.It gives good volume to your lips and its transparent bottle helps you ditch shockers of empty bottle, so you can buy it prior you run out of gloss. It moisturizes lip as well so is good for winters. Go ahead and try the product.




What I like about this product? :
*lovely shade, you can use it daily.
*Non-Sticky.
*Nice packaging.
*Stays for 3 hours.
*Fits into pocket.
*Moisturizes.

What I don't like about this product? :
*Not for dusky skin beauties.
*I don't like the smell

Rating: 3.75/5
Final Word: 
You can try this product, as for this price you cannot get any better. 

8 comments:

  1. Shade is nice. Bad that it doesn't suit dusky skin tones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is not for dusky skin beauties :(

      Delete
  2. Its a pretty shade :) Looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the review ......aww at it does not suit for dusky skin :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice shade bt looks little sheer isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Rachna it is.... If you apply twice or thrice it gives good color and volume...

      Delete