NOTD:Maybelline Color Show Nail Enamel 211:Coral Craze

Hunting for a branded yet best budget nail enamel?? Here is the one you are looking for...






Price:Rs 75

My Take on Maybelline Color Show Nail Enamel 211:Coral Craze

Maybelline has wonderful shade range of 40 different colors. It comes in a cute transparent bottle with black cap. Packaging is nice and  sturdy.It is travel friendly, as for girls pajama party, you can carry this color and share with your friends with girly gossips. 

The color stays for around 5 days which is really nice for a nail enamel for 75 buck. As you apply it over nails it dries quickly in just one minute. One coat is not sufficient enough so you need to apply the second coat which takes little more time to dry(I guess 2 minutes).


artificial light image(At night)




What I like about this product? :
*Packaging issturdy
*Lovely color
*Affordable and easily available
*handy
*dries quickly

What I don't like about this product? :

*Nothing

Rating: 5/5
Final Word: 
I love the product!! I am going to buy other shades as well.

17 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color !! I love Color show range

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty colour. U have such pretty hands and nails babe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have beautiful nails!

    I'd appreciate it if you check out my giveaway:
    http://thechainnail.blogspot.com/2014/01/giveaway-orly-lakme-faces-sally-hansen.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Reha :)
      I checked your giveaway.....

      Delete
  4. lovely shade! Looks beautiful on ur nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very pretty on you..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool shade dear :) and i loved your nails too :)
    Nicely captured :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Corals are my fav...one such lovely shade from Maybelline...looks fab on ur nails...!!!

    ReplyDelete