Summer 2014 Fashion trends!: Sneak peek

Winters have started packing bags and summers are just to arrive. I have for you today sneak peek of upcoming fashion trends i.e. spring 2014. Last spring season we had neon colors ruling over the street fashion and same will continue this season as well. "ORANGE" will be the talk of the town and florals will find place in your closet. Here are few images of fresh and lively upcoming fashion trends.Take a look

Use of bright colors make you feel fresh and trendy. Lovely plain blue trouser with floral print top will make ready for all kinds of casual meet. Use your imagination, wake up the designer in you and just flaunt your sense of style on street.















Image Source:0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15

25 comments:

  1. Love florals and starting liking orange too! Waiting for summers!!!
    Nice compilation!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a awesome post dear ! the pink dress is so pretty
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH!!! Those blue sandals are to die for!!!!!!

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aweuum post dear.. I am huge fan of bright colors.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Poo...I Too am crazy about bright colors... :)

      Delete
  5. Florals are my Favorites .. All of my tops and dresses have a touch of floral in them :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the bright colors here!! Waiting for summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!! LOve watching these outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am yet to try some jumpsuits... I would love to try one real soon :) The others look chick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure girl Go ahead!! I am sure you will look pretty in Jumpsuit :)

      Delete
  9. Great post and compilation!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your picks..love the neon pink dress..good compilation

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love bright colours too. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. loved the post :) great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i want summers ...............lol nice post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I am also waiting for summers :).....Thanks Anita :)

      Delete
  14. Ooooh.. I love bright colors.. specially orange! I'm glad it's still in! :D

    ReplyDelete