NOTD:Maybelline Color Show Nail Enamel 501 :Silk Stocking

Hunting for a branded yet best budget nail enamel?? Here is the one you are looking for...




Price:Rs 75

My Take on Maybelline Color Show Nail Enamel 501:Silk Stocking

Maybelline has wonderful shade range of 40 different colors.I have reviewed Coral craze here. It comes in a cute transparent bottle with black cap. Packaging is nice and  sturdy.The color is lovely and elegant.


I have been in love with nude shades from decades. But this one steals the show... The finish is just perfect. It make your hand look elegant and graceful.

The color stays for around 5 days which is really nice for a nail enamel for 75 buck. As you apply it over nails it dries quickly. One coat is not sufficient enough so you need to apply the second coat which takes little more time to dry.

What I like about this product? :
*Packaging issturdy
*Lovely color
*Affordable and easily available
*handy
*dries quickly

What I don't like about this product? :

*Nothing

Rating: 5/5
Final Word: 
I love the product!! I am going to buy other shades as well.

13 comments: