Try Box October

Hi Beauties

Online surfing is my bad bad habit! But this became good when I come to know about Try Box. i bought one month subscription of the box. The best part of this box is I knew what I am going to get in the box.

This is what I got in my try box.





I received four FULL SIZE products:
1. Dove go fresh face wash
2. Lakme perfect radiance day cream
3. Lakme CC cream
4. Sunsilk dream soft and smooth shampoo and conditioner




Price of One month subscription : Rs 300



I am extremely happy with try box as I knew what I am going to get. Also at such an affordable price if you get to try products of day to day use then this is becomes a must try thing. I subscribed it last month and this month they have cold creams and body lotions as winters have arrived.

You can buy try box here.
Give it a try and share your experience with me.





2 comments:

  1. Wow ..! never heard about this. it sounds really good.
    n best part we can choose product.
    thanku mansi . surely try

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes dear it is good.... :) Go ahead and try :)

    ReplyDelete