L'Oreal Paris L'Or Sunset Color Riche le Vernis Glitter(Cannes 2013): Shade 823

Hello girls,
Today for you lovely ladies I have review of a nail paint. I got bored of buying single color nail enamel,  as it is time to try something different, and I found one in L'oreal collection. I bought color Richie shade no 823.






Price and Quantity:

Rs 235 for 5ml

My Take on L'Oreal Paris L'Or Sunset Color Riche le Vernis Glitter(Cannes 2013): Shade 823

The nail enamel comes in cute transparent bottle with golden color cap, making it a luxury. The liquid is black in color with glitter particles of two different sizes in it, which make it, "MUST have" product. It has golden dense particle and hexagon shaped copper particles which are less in number.






 I like the brush of the nail enamel.Its has straight brush which helps in applying nail paint over nails, without touching your skin. I have never found a straight brush in any of the brands I have used, all brushes go like frock when you start applying on nails.




The nail enamel has no smell, and it looks lovely when applied onto nails.I LOVE IT!! It drys quickly giving opaque look.I love the back hue with the galactic glitter bits and goes bang bang for party!!!





This is definitely better than only glitter particles - get them for fireworks night, and I am sure you will love them.

What I like about this product? :
*Packaging is luxury
*straight brush
*Affordable and easily available

What I don't like about this product? :

*Nothing

Rating: 5/5
Final Word: 
I love the product!! I am going to buy other glitter shades as well. What about you??


6 comments:

  1. I have this and i absolutely love it. You have a great blog. Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love all the shades in the collection .. I have this one and love it too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been wanting to get this shade. Seems to be out of stock often.

    ReplyDelete