Colorbar i-Glide eye pencil Peacock Throne review

Hello Beauties, 

Ancient Egyptians believe that applying an eyeliner is good as keep the sun out of their eyes. I dont know how true is this statement but an eyeliner is a must in my bag. So girls if you are looking for an eye liner which will stand sweat,swimming and tears then colorbar has for you few naughty yet dramatic i-glide pencils. They just glide on your eyes like a dream, giving rich and glossy color.



Price and Quantity:
Rs325

My Take on Colorbar i-Glide eye pencil peacock throne review:

Lets start with the packaging of the product, it is simple pencil which is green(Peacock throne) in shade. the quality of the products is so good that it glides on so smoothly just like a liquid liner and is easily manageable. Colorbar promises it to be waterproof and smudge proof, and is so true.





I went to hangout with my friends in amusement park all day long,and I applied I-glide pencil. And guess what it stayed for the whole day and did not smudge. When I returned in the evening it was just the same. I splashed water on my face and it didn't go , so i took a cotton boll, added my make up removing cream and removed it.




It stayed for about 8 hours. I love the intense color of the product.I love the products which stay for long and I don't have to worry about anything. The texture is pigmented and thick. It does not budge and just one single glide and It gives you dramatic look. You can create smudge effect with this as soon as you apply it.




What I like about this product? :

*Packaging is travel friendly
*glides like a liquid liner
*stays for long
*does not budge.


What I don't like about this product? :

*Nothing...I LOVE IT!!

Rating: 5/5
Final Word: 

Go ahead and try this product as this is value for money product.

4 comments:

  1. Wow 8 hours! That a long time! nice shade dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Garima :)
    yes it stays for really good time!! The images of my eyes have been taken just before I was about to remove makeup before going to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used the Colorbar i-Glide pencil in black. Liked that one too...Nice review gal :)

    ReplyDelete