Lakme Complexion Care (CC) cream : Review

Hello girls,
Today for you, I have a review, of Lakme CC cream. This cream was launched by lakme to make the task of flawless skin makeup easy, in just two minutes. This cream promises to cover all steps of your day to day make-up with less effort and time. I bought this cream seeing all the benefits it promised to provide, like it moisturizes, contains SPF and yes the most important of all, is, it makes my skin look even. Want to know more, read below:





Price and Quantity:

Rs 250 for 30ml

Shelf Life:
 2 years

My Take on Lakme Complexion Care (CC) cream:

Starting from the packaging of the product it comes in lovely sleek "squeeze me" beige color tube with a silver cap which makes it a luxury. I love the packaging as the tube finds place in your handbag easily. The tube comes in pink color carton.






The texture of the cream is light and blends easily with no effort. All you need to dab it over your faces and then use your fingers to apply it over your face. It gets easily absorbed in the skin in to skin, in no time, giving smooth and even texture.

The best part is bronze is darker shade for my skin tone, but still it looked nice when I applied it.





It is available in two shades beige and bronze. Beige is for fair to wheatish skin complexion and bronze is for dusky complexion. The best part of this cream is you do NOT require a compact to finish your look, the cream does that for you. For the ones who want to get ready in 2minutes, buy this.





May be its office or it is friends party or friends wedding, this will make you look beautiful always. This product has staying power of 6-7 hours, without any touch up in between. It has SPF 20 which takes care of your skin internally.It gives glow to my skin as well.

The cream is moisturizing it is good for dry, normal and less oily complexion. If you have a oily skin tone you have to use a blotting paper, or compact to control oil on your skin on humid days.

What I like about this product? :
*Packaging is travel friendly
*Blends easily giving dewy finish.
*Evens the skin, covers pores and minor blemishes.
*Moisturizes and brightens 
*Even skin tone
*Affordable and easily available

What I don't like about this product? :

*May look heavy if you apply more cream.
*Not suitable for extremely oily or dry skin beauties
*Available in only two shades.

Rating: 4.5/5
Final Word: 
I love the product!! This is one products you will always find in my bag. It is not expensive and gives satisfactory results.


4 comments: