Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Secretly Pink review

Hello Beauties,
When I step out to explore my world full of challenges, there are few things which I never forget to carry with me in my small bag. One of those many, very important stuffs is “a LIPSTICK”. This is something which I can never forget applying as it not only completes my makeup but also makes me feel confident enough. I am sure you girls may also have your favorite product which you would never want to miss out at any occasion. Today I have a review of “COLORBAR velvet Matte Lipstick secretly pink”. Since the day I have bought this lip shade, somehow it always finds place in my bag





Price and Quantity:

Rs275
for 4.2gm


Shelf life: 

24 months(from packaging)



My Take on Colorbar velvet matte lipstick:

Let’s start from packaging of the product; it comes in elegant silver tube like body with delicate transparent plastic cap which makes it a treat for colorbar lovers. Bottom of the lipstick shows the exact shade of the lipstick with lipstick number, also you can peep in from the transparent cap at the top of lipstick to look at the color.

 

As you apply it over your lips it glides on smoothly like a lip-gloss and gives look of a lipstick. As the name suggests its matte lipstick so does not bleed and gives a perfect elegant finish to your lips. It gives beautiful pink color to lips adding a little shine to it, making your lips look simply gorgeous. 

 

When I talk about value for money colorbar does not let me down as this shade stays for 6 hours leaving light pinky ting. The pigmentation in lipstick is good. If you apply a lip liner of same color and then apply lipstick, it adds on to your naughty side.

 

The color is flirty pink which would suit fair to medium color sink tones. This color might not be the best choice for wheatish to dark color skin tones.  


What I like about this product? :
*Elegant packaging
*Stays for 6 hours
*Shade is lovely and fresh
*Stays even after full meals    
*Affordable price and easily available
*Good level of pigmentation
*Available in 45 different shades.


What I don't like about this product? :

*It gets into fine lines of the lips as the lipstick starts fading off
*Not good for dry lips

Rating: 4/5

Final Word: 

I would recommend this product as it not only stays for a long time but gives a fantasy pink color with a dry frosty look.

2 comments:

  1. Lasting Powers of 6 hours!! That's something to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Saniya :) Go ahead and try it as its nice girly shade and share you experience. You can try other shades as well in colorbar matte lipstick range.

    ReplyDelete