TONI&GUY frizz smoothing curl shampoo review

Hello Beauties, 
When I wash my hairs I wish them to be soft and smooth after wash but this never happens. They are frizzy and go wild when I step out of the house.The urge to make hairs cooler and softer as celebrities have, took me try Toni&Guy frizz smoothing curl shampoo.So just check out my review about the product below.





Price and Quantity:

Rs 675
for 250ml(full size)
Rs 275 for 75ml

Shelf life: 
3 years(from packaging)

My Take on TONI&GUY frizz smoothing curl shampoo:

Talking about the packaging of the product, it comes in travel size plastic silver color bottle with a tight cap. I bought the smaller size bottle as I wanted to try the product.You may tend to drop the bottle with wet hands as the bottle is very slippery.




The color of the liquid is transparent and is sticky.It lathers to some extent when its the first wash and lathers better in the second wash before applying conditioner. Talking about the fragrance, not many people will like it as it is fruity and unpleasant in smelling.


The shampoo is not up to my expectations in smoothing frizz but I like the way my hairs have defined curls. Even after frizziness is apparent, my hairs look better. The curls are not untidy instead are neat and clean.It did not dry my hair but left them moisturized(may be because I have oily scalp).




If you want only little definition for curls then any other shampoo may also do, Why spend so much? I personally would think once before buying it again.




What I like about this product? :
*Packaging cute small bottle
*Does not over dry hairs
*Defines waves.

What I don't like about this product? :

*Does not lathers well.
*Smell is not so good.
*Does Not calm frizz in my hair properly.


Rating: 3/5
Final Word: 
Think once before spending on this brand as it might not be value for money.But yes you can give it a try(if you are tempted to buying high end products) by buying travel size bottle.

2 comments: