Lakme Jewel Sindoor Golden Red review

Hello Beauties, 
Sindoor…In Indian culture symbolizes marriage. It plays a very important part of shringar(make up) for a married Indian women. So ladies I have a review for Lakme Jewel Sindoor Golden red. I bought this for my mom and she loves it way too much. She never steps out the house without sindoor. Initially she used traditional sindoor which comes in powdered form and she had to dust access powder off her face when she was in a hurry. So I thought of buying Lakme Jewel sindoor for my mom. My mom asked me to review this product for you beautiful ladies as this product is the one you would love, she says. It comes in various lustrous shades which you can mix and match with different attires.




Price and Quantity:

Rs 109 
for 100gm


Shelf life: 

24 months(from packaging)

My Take on Lakme Jewel sindoor Golden red:

Talking about the packaging of the product it comes in a slim cylindrical bottle. The bottle looks luxury. The cap as you open has an applicator wand which makes it easy to apply just adequate amount of sindoor. It works similar to as applying a gloss over lips. It comes in transparent bottle which makes it easy to figure out when it’s good time to buy a new one. The bottle is cute and fits even in small wallet in case you wish to touch up for a kitty party.



It does not have any smell. As you apply it over your skin, it glides easily as it is in liquid form. It gives a beautiful reddish maroon color with golden glitter which looks gleaming and shiny. Just one small swipe and lovely color completes your makeup. 



After applying it stays for around 7 to 8 hours without any smudge. May be it is shadi or mehendi or a daily wear stuff you can use it anytime anywhere. It is made of herbal substances so it is skin friendly and can be removed easily. It does not leave any artificial synthetic pigment over your skin. It even does not cause any small pimple or rashes to produce over the skin.
 

The color is lovely maroon and gives WAO!! Look. I can’t even count the number of complements my mum has got for this sindoor.






What I like about this product? :
*Packaging is travel friendly
*Stays for long
*It is herbal and does not harm skin in any manner.
*Fits into pocket

What I don't like about this product? :

*Nothing as my mom LOVE IT!!

Rating: 4.5/5
Final Word: 

This product is a must try product and then you will fall in love with it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Happened across your article while searching via yahoo. I understand the very first paragraph and its great!


    Liquid Sindoor raw materials

    ReplyDelete