OOTD: Play Selfish with Baggit


"Handbags are like friends, you can never have too many."

I am very particular about my handbags and my shoes. I always want to either take handbag in contrast or which goes matching with outfit. Recently, Baggit launched there new handbag collection. Baggit is one of my favorite brands as they always have something different to deliver every time. Every time I move out to a mall to hangout with friends, I never shy away from buying a handbag or purse or clutch or wallet if I like it at the first site. Some times I don't event think about the budget. This time its Baggit! This hand bag is yellow in color with some grey and blue. I like fun popping colors making cheerful,young and fresh. My friend Deepika is going show you how amazing this baggit bag looks like, in the pictures below:


About Baggit:
Nina Lekhi, a young entrepreneur arose with a determination to make her mark in the fashion world. With her love for accessories and creative wild ideas she sought out to cater to the fun loving urban Indian consumers’ needs.

Thus, Baggit was born; making its first appearance at INXS, Mumbai, it went on to become one of the leading brands in the country.

Talking about the bag, it is fun, lively and bright. I like the design, texture and quality of the bag.  The best part of the bag is it can be made sling anytime you want to make it. The bag is spacious and has many small pockets with it. (I am Fighting with Deepika for the bag because it goes with my dress. Lets play selfish!!)


When you dress well you have the confidence to walk straight and be confident. Take a look at the complete outfit: Baggit bag and Aerosol shoes paired with peplum dress from Perfect impressions.



The dress comes from brand "Perfect Impressions" by Shweta Singh. Sometime back I was searching for a dress which is not only smart work wear dress but also is something different from the regular stuff. So, I picked up this peplum dress from "perfect Impression"(also because I didn't had a peplum dress in my wardrobe). Talking about the dress it is well fit and quality is great. The dress has pop of colors which makes it look more attractive.


Now comes the shoes, these are from Aerosoles. I have reviewed the product here.


Please tell us your views about the post in the comments below. Also if you wish to get your photo shoot done then you may check Anshul Rohilla Photography facebook page,here. 


Follow us on InstagramPinterest , Facebook and twitter to get regular updates.  

Dress: Perfect Impressions
Bag: Baggit
Shoes: Aerosoles


Stay Fashionable!
Stay Trendy!

Love,
Manasi

3 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! Those shoes are so cute

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty outfit! I love the bold print with the red lips! great combination-I'm sure you looked amazing :)
    Olivia | Her Name Was Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking so nice in every pic

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    ReplyDelete