Aerosoles my comfort shoes for long hours


It is well said: 
"The average women fall in love seven times in a year. SIX times are with SHOES!"

So, I have fallen in love again! With my new pair of Aerosoles. For me comfort comes first. I am the kind of person who cannot sit at a single place for long time. I love to move around and keep myself busy. And when it comes to shoes for work then it has to look decent, smart and comfortable. I choose this pair from Aerosoles latest collection. Before we talk about the product, just look at the finish and style of the footwear.


Talking about the finish first, the product is made of leather and is stitched well. Choosing black color pair is safest, as it goes with every other outfit you wear to work. The best part of this product is it's insole. It is soft and makes my feet comfortable. These shoes are built from bottom to up. Diamond pattern souls act as base to our comfort.  Talking about the sole, it is hard and has criss cross pattern which prevents from accidentally slipping and falling. Also the quality of material used is good. While walking if your shoes goes, tick tock, tick tock then it is time to throw them out of your wardrobe. A shoe which makes noise is not concidered good. And this pair doesn't make noise so it simply wins for me.



This pair of footwear has block heals which is one of those many reasons I love it. Block heals not only give comfort and makes the shoe wearable for long hours (and also are in trend these days). The design pattern of the shoe makes it a perfect choice not only for desk to dinner, but also goes with variety of dressing options like jumpsuit, peplum dress, shift dress etc. The shoe is neatly stitched and pasted well. A good quality leather shoe does not experience any dent or feet bending marks. I have worn the pair once to the office(for approximately 10 hours) and the experience was very good.



Do you like my pair of Aerosoles? Tell us your thoughts on the same. We will be doing a look post with the product. Stay tuned for some more of shoe love! Till then if you want to buy the product then you can check there new collection in stores! Aerosoles are available at metro shoes, Inc.5, Regal shoes, Rocia. You can also buy them online at Jabong.

3 comments: