Colorbar Light Coral,006, Ultimate 8 hours stay matte lipstick Review

Hello Beauties, 
Do you like Matte lipsticks or you are the "glossy girl"? If you like matte lipstick then I have something for you today. I am here with review of matte lipstick from colorbar's new collection. I choose light coral shade from the collection. The color is young and fresh, and goes with many of my dresses.




Price and Quantity:

INR 900 for 4.5gms

My Take on Colorbar Light Coral Ultimate 8 hours stay matte lipstick 
The lipstick comes in a silver packaging. The sick is pretty silver color and it has magnetic lock. This is something which I super like about this product as now I don't have to worry about keeping my lipstick safely in the side pocket of my handbag, that cap of lipstick might come out.



Taking about the color, I like shades which looks fresh and beautiful and this shade is soft as well as any day wear shade. you can wear the shade to office as well.Texture of the lipstick is creamy and glides like butter over the lips. After in some 30 seconds it dries to give powdery matte texture. 


Color stays for 7 to 8 hours which is great. After having meal the color fades from inner portion of lips to outward. It does not settle in fine lines and does not make lips dry. Lipstick is greatly pigmented, just one swipe and you are sorted.





What I like about this product? :
*lovely shade, you can use it daily.
*Non-Sticky.
*Nice packaging with magnetic lock..
*Stays for 7-8 hours.
*pretty shade.
*creamy texture does not dry lips.
*Matte finish.
*lightweight texture
*rich and silky texture
*lips look fuller.

What I don't like about this product? :
*Little expensive.
*I wish it stayed even after meal.

Rating: 4.75/5
Final Word: 

The product stays and lives up to its claims. The product is worth a try and i am sure you will be not disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade, i have some shades from this range and absolutely loved theformula :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shade, thanks for this post


    Gorgeous shade

    ReplyDelete