The FAB Bag: February 2015 Review

I have fallen in love many times but this time its with you fab bag. As you pretty ladies know, this month is valentine month and love is in the air. So this month fab bag is heart shaped black color bag. The bag is really cute and quality is pretty decent. I wish the bag could have been pink or red in color. I really like attempt of giving the bag new shape with slings, kudos! fab bag team. The theme of the bag is "DATE NIGHT".



So lets check what I have in my bag.
 



I have in my bag
1.Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Plus nail color(Full Sized)
2.LA Splash Lip Couture(Full Size)
3. Kama Mridul Soap Free face Cleanser and
Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream(Sample)
4.Livon Moroccan Silk Serum(Full Sized)



Lets talk about the products

Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Plus nail color
I love the color as it makes my hand look pretty. A color which compliments your  skin you will love it for sure. Priced at INR 473 for 13.3ml



LA Splash Lip Couture
Little black dress with golden bling and pretty pink color lip color will make you look great for a date night. I like the shade as this is quite close to what Alia Bhat wore in Saturday-Saturday song in movie Humpty Sharma ki Dulhania. So, I love the color. I have not tried the lipcolor till now but yes will be back with review soon. Priced at INR1000/-



Kama Mridul Soap Free face Cleanser and Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream
I have always found Kama Products to be really great. I look forward to trying these as well and expect good performance. Some time back fab bag had sent hair treatment sesame oil from Kama. I applied the oil twice on my hair and it actually worked. Full sized products are priced at INR 295 and INR1195.



Livon Moroccan Silk Serum
Livon is one product which many of us might have used. This helps to control frizz and works well. Priced at INR295 for 59ml.



Overall the bag is good. Fab bag team has made a good attempt to cover maximum facial parts and with Livon in bag they have covered hair as well. I like the cute heart shaped bag. Three full sized products in bag worth INR599 is a steal. Tell us in comments below what you feel about the bag.



Love,
Manasi

7 comments:

  1. totally in love with feb fab bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. loved the bag and the products too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved your products..i'm waiting for my feb fab bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like posts like this. And the contents of your bag are so fab indeed. Love them!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag... :D

    http://scribbleyourthoughts.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice collection..

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Sarees

    ReplyDelete