Scholl Express Pedi Hard skin Remover :Review

Life is so busy these days that you find hard to find time for yourself and pamper your skin. And when it comes to taking care of your feet then it becomes a challenge. To help you pamper your pretty feet and make them healthy and beautiful, Scholl has come up with its express pedicure which will remove hard skin from your feet. The best part is you can do your pedi at home in just "FIVE" minutes. To know more about the product read below my full review.





Before we talk about the product, it is important to understand how do you develop hard skin over your heels and why you should get rid of it. Pressure on your feet makes the skin hard and stiff. When you wear heels there is lot of pressure on the heel bone and toes so the skin covering heel and toes gets hard. Regular exfoliation will make your feet look beautiful but that can only be done by pedicure. If you want to save your time and money from going to parlor then scholl is a good option.



How does it works?
This is an electronic device which works on battery. It has a roller which is responsible for the magic. When you switch it on then slowly slowly move the roller over your feet and the hard skin gets sliced from your toes and heels. You get that tickling sensation and absolutely no pain.




When I first saw this hard skin remover, I was really scared but after using it I feel it is very light and soft over my skin. It is hassle free pedicure at home in just no time. Earlier, after using feet file the feet appeared powdery and the traditional procedure took a lot of time but scholl does it in just 5 minutes. I am simply loving the product as it works what it claims. Check my feet before and after using scholl. Observe the problem areas like the heel, thumb area.

Before
After




I have applied the cream over my feet after using it. The cream is very hydrating and makes the skin soft and smooth. The cream takes some time to get absorbed in the skin. 


I highly recommend the product as it will not only save time but also saves money. You can buy it online on any shopping portal and also in stores. Priced at INR2850/- and foot cream is priced at INR160/-

Take care!
Manasi

14 comments:

  1. So great review, I really apreciate the difference.Good job :-)

    Melange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. The product seems to work very well too. Have a great week. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Manasi!! The difference is indeed prominent!!! <3 It really works wonders!! Would definitely be checking this one out now!! <3

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I need this for the summer :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! that's a huge difference, will look out for this for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need this in my life.. our feet is usually so neglected.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog
    @MeghanSSilva on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome review! A must have for summer!
    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow it does such a good job!

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic product! I would like to try!!

    http://rednailsladies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have rough skin on my heels and in winter/spring I also have them a little cracked, so you can imagine that I was eager to try this and see if it works. Guess what? It did an awesome job, but not after the first use, I can say that I used it 3 times until I managed to have my heels smooth and silky. It did not do anything to my cracks though, but then again, this product promises to remove dead skin and not to fix cracked heels, for that I use something else.
      foot soak
      rough feet
      amazon foot pedicure products
      corn removal

      Delete
  11. I watched the advertisement and I would be so curious to try it!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    facebook.com/laviecestchic

    ReplyDelete
  12. i what to buy this where can i buy this

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Sarees

    ReplyDelete