L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfect Range: Expert Skincare For Every Age

How many of you want your skin to look the best at every age? I guess... ALL! And how many have worked towards achieving the same? I guess... not many. I believe that if you take good care of your skin and follow your daily skin care regime then you will not need a lot of makeup to hide the flaws. To help you achieve moisturized and healthy skin L'Oreal Paris has come up with skincare range for every age. The best part is that the range is extremely affordable and is available at price as low as INR99.



Come lets check what is the the box.





AGE 20+ (Purifyll+Vitamin 3x Complex)
For Anti-Imperfections + Whitening
This suits my age. When I received the cream I was really excited to try this on my skin as it promises glow, fairness and flawless look. I am going to talk in detail about the product and its performance in reducing marks and dark spots. It has UV Filters to protect your skin from harmful sun rays.

Price: INR99 for 18gm
          INR325 for 50gm



AGE 30+ (Pro-collagen+Vitamin 3x Complex)
For Anti-Fine Lines+ Whitening

When you are in your 30s that is the time when you have to take good care of your skin as this is the time when your skin starts ageing. The product promises anti-fine lines which sounds great. The product also claims glow and fairness. I have gifted the cream to my friend as she has just entered her 30s and is pretty happy with performance of the product. It has SPF 21 PA++.

Price: INR149 for 18gm
          INR425 for 50gm




AGE 40+ (Pro-retinol A+Vitamin 3x Complex)
For Anti-Ageing+ Whitening

Enriched with Pro-retinol A and Vitamin 3x Complex, the product promises to fight wrinkles and visibly reduce them to make the skin look younger. It also promises glow and fairness. Next thing my mom has on her cards is this. She will share the feedback soon. It has SPF21 PA++.

Price: INR595 for 50gm



If you believe that beauty is ageless and want to keep your skin pretty and healthy then start working on your skincare from today. L'Oreal Paris range is certainly a good option.

Stay beautiful,
Love,
Manasi

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great product! I have never tried this before, but it looks great!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great, would love to try these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great content. After a few years of blogging I have taken my skincare to another level thanks to great bloggers like yourself. Thanks for sharing.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/really-fendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this all product

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Sarees

    ReplyDelete