OOTD: Baby Pink in Spring



How many of you believe in pink? I guess many. I love pink and have loved it since I was in my mother's womb. As you all know that winters have packed there bags and are leaving so I decided to wear pink today. I am still feeling cold breeze and enjoying the lovely spring. I wore this dress on 14th Feb which was Valentine's day. I bought this skirt from website choies.com. I feel so fresh and full of life wearing the dress. The dress makes me feel classy and elegant.




My cute white color umbrella has little pink hearts and frills all around. As there were light showers I didn't wanted them to make me wet, so I took the umbrella with me. I hope you also like the my girly white umbrella with baby pink hearts.Don't you?


Talking about the dress, its a two piece dress. It has a cut sleeves top and a pink skirt. The skirt has pink color shiny cloth as lining and shimmery pink net on the top. The dress is absolute light weight and you feel it is just another skin. The shimmery pink net in the skirt makes the dress wearable at night as well as for brunch. The top has flowers and petals printed on it which makes the dress adorable.


Handbag is one accessory which I never miss. I simply love handbags. I have styled the dress with Pekoe handbag. The handbag is printed handbag and looks great with the outfit.


Do you love rings?? Check this one!




I hope you like the pictures and enjoyed the prettiness of baby pink. I thank my friend and photographer Anshul for helping me out with the photographs.

Please tell us your views about the post in the comments below. Also if you wish to get your photo shoot done then you may check Anshul Rohilla Photography facebook page, here.



Dress:choies.com
Shoes: Flea Market
Umbrella: Local Flea Market
HandBag: choies.com
Ring:fashionandyou.com

"Wear Pink and make boys Wink"

Follow us on Pinterest , Facebook and twitter to get regular updates.  
 
Stay Fashionable!
Stay Trendy!
Love, 
Manasi

15 comments:

  1. Manasi... this is a really sweet pink skirt, nice frilly material and the umbrella is so cute... you look adorable ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! you look so pretty, n i loved that umbrella :d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely blog and awesome post!

    www.Deluxefashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skirt! You look incredible!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So romantic and beautiful! I love this spring look!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so lovely in the pictures above :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing look! I love the skirt and the bag!
    www.alessandratsyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That top is so cute! Love it with the skirt!

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pink too! The umbrella is a cute touch to these photos!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. the umbrella is so cute
    Ilenia's wardrobe
    http://ileniaswardrobe.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. looking so nice pic

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Sarees

    ReplyDelete