Luxola.com Website review and haul

Hello beauties!
"The best thing is to look natural but it takes makeup to look natural" Well pretty ladies many of you like makeup but buying the right makeup for your skin and that too at an affordable price is nightmare. I am here today to introduce you to a website named luxola.com. This website is your new one stop solution for best makeup buys. This south-east Asian Website now ships worldwide.



About Luxola.com:
After spending a few years and working in south east Asia skin care product addicts Alexis Horowitz-Burdick discovered lack of reliable and efficient platforms offering a vast range of beauty products within region and decided to step up to the task. Luxola was born in mid 2011.

Achieving the overwhelming support of both consumers and investors, Luxola has very quickly grown into becoming the #1 destination for beauty in south east Asia, serving customers in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, India, Philippines and United Arab Emirates.


















1) Laqa & Co Fiver Lip Kit
I love lipsticks and when you get FIVE different shades of pink color lipstick which are daily wear then its cherry over the top. This lip kit is not only travel friendly but the lip shades are amazing. Its hydrating and keeps my lips moisturized all day.
















2) NCLA Glitter Riot
You know how much I like nail paints so here I have one more shade in my closet. It is nude brown with black and silver glitters and becomes 201st nail paint in my beauty box.
















3) Model's Own Jade Flakes and Boogie Dream
How many of you like nail art? OMG!!! I can see so many. So I could not resist buying this set of "Two in One" nail paints and doing some nail art with them. Purple one is Boogie Dream and mint green is Jade Flakes.Want to know how it looks on my nails? will be coming up with NOTD(Nails of the day) post soon.
















4) Sigma Beauty Heart Shape Mirror
This heart shaped mirror took my heart away. This mirror not only look cute but also shows little little details. My friend Shachi has used the mirror in a look post here.
















5) Models Own Northern Lights
So many weddings and parties to attend this season and you I just can keep my nails away from glitters. So here is bought my favorite shade which is glittery and looks soft on nails.

















6) JB I am Peranakan Box A
Here I got a cute box of six nail paints. All the shades are young, pretty and fresh.  because they come in box make them easy to carry.

















7) Gel Liner OOS
Its time for eyeliner. A soft chocolate brown liner which would do great eye makeup. You want to see how? Stay tuned.
















I am simply loving the products. Luxola has some great valuable sets which are pocket friendly. I will be talking about the nail paints and lip shades separately in upcoming posts.
Tell us in comments below what do you feel about the haul.


Follow us on Pinterest , Facebook and twitter to get regular updates. 
Love!
Manasi


26 comments:

  1. These all seems so so nice!! :)

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love everything, love the nail polish :o :3

    XO ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW..that a wonderful haul right there.....do u wanna follow each other on GFC, follow me and let me know by leaving your site URL on blog and i will follow u back
    keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great brand, I didn´t know nothing
    https://oneusefashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a great site.
    Kisses.

    NEW POST ONLINE

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nail polishes look pretty.
    Great haul.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw such a lovely products! I love little sticks,they are so cute! Amazing items!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very adorable products dear!
    www.theladycracy.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Online business is one of the most lucrative businesses nowadays. Especially those with cosmetics as brand. Thanks for sharing this site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll have to check out this site since I'm a total makeup junkie! :)

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. interesting products

    http://emiliasalentoeffettomoda.altervista.org/shopping/

    Grazie

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lot of interesting products!!!
    Keep on smiling!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. i wrote a post on the same topic today, love the 'nomakeup' makeup.
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved that nail paint box, it is so cute...nice post dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. L.O.V.E.!♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ bellissimo!
    Check my blog!!!! :CHIC STREET CHOC
    follow for follow on Instagram?<a
    I'm waiting for you!!! Yep!

    ReplyDelete
  16. L.O.V.E.!♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ bellissimo!
    Check my blog!!!! :CHIC STREET CHOC
    follow for follow on Instagram?<a
    I'm waiting for you!!! Yep!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing web, great review!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm drooling over your haul..that lip kit and mirror is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete