All Good Scents Men Essentials for Him range: Alive and free review



Its a well known fact that "Scent is a very powerful memory trigger". You sometimes remember people through there smell. By this I mean the kind of perfume they wear. When I was in my high school I was attracted to a boy who was my senior. He use to wear strong masculine fragrance and I just loved that fragrance. Whenever he was around I could make out by his fragrance. He looked so handsome and the fragrance added four stars to his personality. I am not going to tell you what happened then but yes I am going to talk about fragrances for men today.  All good Scents is a brand which I have talked about before. You can read about premium range for men here. Today I will be talking about two products from "Essentials for Him" range.


Free:
This is for the unchainable spirit. The fragrance is great. It has hint of lemon and sweet lime in the top note which strikes and gives fresh feeling. It also has mandarin in the top note which stays for 20-30 minutes. Heart notes has cyclamen,freesia and marine which keeps you fresh and stays for 2-3 hours.Oak and cedar as the base notes give that masculine fragrance and stays for all day long. (This fragrance is the one which is very close to what my senior use to wear ;P)
Price:INR 750/-


Alive:
This is for the macho man. The fragrance has lavender, rose- marry and lemon in the top note which gives fresh and flowery hint. The middle note is woody as it has cedar and rosewood. The base note has oakmoss and white musk. I simply love this fragrance so much that in spite of this being for men I love to wear it. Talking about the bottle it looks very smart and easy to carry.
Price:INR750/-


They have two more perfumes named cool and smooth. Though I have not tried them yet but yes I feel they would be as good as these are. I highly recommend them for there fragrance and stay. Girls! Valentine's day is coming, are you confused what you should give to your beau? Perfumes from All Good Scents are perfect gift for this valentine. Oops! I forgot to tell you that you can buy them here.

Love,
Manasi

18 comments:

  1. they have some great fragrance at a reasonable rate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Manasi,

    I've read good reviews about All Good Scents fragrances. These perfumes comes at an attractive price and as you said, they are perfect for gifting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love to discover new fragrances, these both have wonderful packagings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the share! I have never heard of them before...will try them out and see if they are great for my guy
    Sophie
    http://smittensophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The package looks good.Happy weekend.
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog
    would you follow each other ?
    http://unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. seems good
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds great, will be a god gift pack :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que buena pinta y no lo conocía
    Un besito
    www.guapayconestilo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a cool scent.
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. really interesting

    http://emiliasalentoeffettomoda.altervista.org/tuta-e-sneakers/
    Grazie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the review. Thanks for sharing .Have a great week. XOXO
    Richa
    www.yulookgorgeous.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great review! kiss

    www.mammaaltop.com

    ReplyDelete