All Good Scents Women Essentials for Her range: Radiant and chic review

A good fragrance makes my day.... How many of you agree? I guess many...  I agree with the fact that perfume is not only a mark of female identity but also final touch to her style. So to add that final touch to your femininity I am here today to talk about essentials for her range from All Good Scents perfumes. We have talked about there premium range for women here.




Last year when I attended a school friends get together party, we played a game named truth and dare. I guess you all must be knowing the rules, right? So in the party I discovered that three of my good friends had a serious crush on me because the perfume I use to wear made them crazy. They use to sit behind me in my class and did best possible thing to be around me because the fragrance I used to wear made me more attractive. So today I will be talking about radiant and chic from the range which is very close to what I used to wear then and even today. They are fresh and young to feel. They are pocket friendly as well.



Radiant:
This is for the confident you. As the name suggest "Radiant", the fragrance does full justice to the name. I personally feel this fragrance is every day fragrance which make you feel strong and confident. It has vanilla and white must as the base note which is empowering and lifts the spirit. In the heart note it has jasmine and rose which gives that feminine appeal to your persona. In the top note it has powdery and lipstick. I simply love it so much.
Price: INR 750/-



Chic:
This is for the sophisticated you. White musk and cedar are my weakness and strength when talking about fragrances. Weakness because when I smell them I just cant hold myself from buying that fragrance and strength because they make me feel classy, sophisticated and confident. It has cedar, green apple and Wild Hyacinth in top notes. Jasmin, bamboo and white rose in middle note and amber, cedar and white musk as base note.
Price INR 750/-



They have two more perfumes flirty and tender in this range. I recommend these fragrance for their stay and amazing fragrances.  Boys go ahead and gift this to your girlfriends. And girls: Wear these fragrances from All good scents where ever your want to get kissed this valentine ;) Trust me your beau will find it hard to keep his hands off you.

You can buy them online here.

Love,
Manasi

31 comments:

  1. This looks really great!! :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an amazing product!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have bought Radiant and loving it too :)
    Nice, detailed review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the packaging on these is gorgeous!

    — Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I deeply agree with you. I also think that a woman should chooce one scent and go with it for a long time.
    Have a fabulous day.
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely fragance!! ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks so nice ;)
    great post
    Check it out my new post: http://honeyandcotton.org/elegant-and-wedding-dresses/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always loved perfume for myself and on others (of course in moderation) it really leaves a lasting impression!

    Brooke
    pumps and push-ups

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both sound good and quite on budget !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, i really like the packaging!

    www.incaseofneedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so very beautiful packaging, i want them
    I wish you an happy day
    http://tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Que chulada me ha encantado!
    besos de susana de piñadelys
    http://pinadelys.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. We often associate fragrances we love with people or memories. These sound divine!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this perfume! It's amazing!
    New post:
    DIARIODIUNACIDO.COM
    Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really amazing dear!
    Love it all <3
    Wish you a great Friday!
    hugs
    New post on: http://www.milanotime.net/fashion/scottish-shorts/

    ReplyDelete
  16. These fragrances sound amazing! Great review! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great fragance! xx

    http://www.trendsgalleryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm all about smell and fragrances, and I love the memories they bring. These set sound good, and if I ever run into them, I will make a point to try them out.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so curious...:) I have to try them! Great post, kisses
    http://bonnemine.altervista.org

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great review, not I want to go and smell it)
    Happy Friday!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  22. love fragrance!
    kisses Gi.

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the post..

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Sarees

    ReplyDelete