Tidebuy website review and haul

TideBuy.com is one webstore we have talked about before as well. Today I am here to review there products and services. Tidebuy webstore is famous for not only its amazing variety of products but also for selling good quality at cheap price. Some time back I posted a wishlist post from Tidebuy.com. I ordered there products and I got them delivered in two weeks time. Take a look below of what I bought.


About Tidebuy.com:

Tidebuy offers a quick-and-easy online purchasing process in addition to offering all of our clients our dedicated and knowledgeable customer service. Our tried and tested Trust Marketing and PayPal payment processes guarantee a safe and secure purchasing environment. Tidebuy has truly taken the hassle out of international trade—from product sourcing, secure payment and shipping. Since its founding, Tidebuy has seen accelerating growth rate year by year in a number of business indicators, including gross merchandising value, number of orders, registered buyers, and listings.

I bought three things:




The blazer fabric is soft and is light in weight. The blazer is nice, trendy and great for spring season. It can be worn with all kinds pants and shorts. This blazer is asymmetrical cut blazer which will make you stand out from the crowd. After wearing it gives classy feminine look.





Bling has been the talk of the town from a long time but I could find chance to make one mine. But this time I thought how about bling with leopard prints?I felt this is a GO Grab chance which I should not miss. The quality of the bag is decent and looks very feminine. This bag will be my choice for next disco night party. I am loving the bag now!!





I love jewellery. Did you just said- Me too. yeah! This neck piece is in gold with shades of brown gemstones. This is will go with most of dresses in my wardrobe. I am loving this piece which is very girly and will suit ladies of all age group.


The website is very professional and easy to navigate. Everything is categorized and sub categorized very well. The payment options are easy and order delivery is hazel free. I recommend this website to you as If you want to buy products at cheaper rate and good quality then is one stop shop for you. Go shopping this weekend on tidebuy and grab the best before it gets sold out.

Happy Weekend
Cheers!
Manasi 

14 comments:

  1. wow everything looks elegant!
    http://kohlcrush.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Necklace and bag looking just wow Manasi..!!
    I too want a bag.. let me check out tidebuy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro questi accessori molto raffinati, mi piacciono moltissimo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sono elementi di grande classe e di grande eleganza.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buona domenica.

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul..liked the bag a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bag and the necklace!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks amazing dear!

    There's a new outfit online, I'm waiting for you!
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its looking very nice and sparkling . Nice purse i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this look is very stunning. Perfect for the office or a night out. (:

    http://accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete