Bang Bang with Baggit Bags!

Hello Pretty Ladies!

How are you?? I am sure you must be making plans for party tonight. Am I right?? Well which ever party you want to attend say a friend's birthday party or spinster party or wedding reception or just camping or barbeque, one thing you would never forget to carry with you is a bag. The bag may be a sling bag or hand bag or tote bag etc. Most amazing thing is you fall in love with a bag and you buy it and then you realize that it is the same bag which your favorite Actress carried in the latest movie. For me that is cherry on the top. Today I will be talking about a sling bag which I recently got and later found out that it is the same bag which Actress Katrina Kaif took with her for a date scene with Actor Hrithik Roshan in movie Bang Bang.









About Baggit
Nina Lekhi, a young entrepreneur arose with a determination to make her mark in the fashion world. With her love for accessories and creative wild ideas she sought out to cater to the fun loving urban Indian consumers’ needs.

Thus, Baggit was born; making its first appearance at INXS, Mumbai, it went on to become one of the leading brands in the country.



Baggit is the official handbag partner of  Movie Bang Bang. There is scene in the movie in which Hrithik Roshan keeps the Kohinoor Diamond in Actress Katrina Kaif's bag and runs away to save his life from Villain (Shhh... he does all this secretly without letting Katrina know about it).





Lets Talk about the bag. One thing every girl promises to herself but never keeps that promise is carry a hangbag which is spacious enough to carry all the necessary thing. Take my example; Whenever I go for party, I miss, rather choose not to carry along with me a lipbalm or kajal because my clutch becomes incapable of making space for them after my cellphone, credit cards and lipstick get into it. Baggit lives up to my expectations here. I wore a dress which I got from shopnineteen.com and completed my look with this Baggit bag.





Firstly the design of the bag makes it perfect to carry for all kinds of parties. Cloth of the bag is velvet with muddy gold chain. The chain gives it a classy yet strong look. The bag looks small but is very spacious which makes it easy to carry many things. When I carried it for the party, apart from the makeup products which I needed for touch-ups, it had space left for wet tissues as well.  The best part is in-spite of overloading this small bag with so many things it didn't look odd instead looked of same size. The design of the bag is so chick that it is my favorite and the chain adds four stars to it. Be it a carefree girl look or style diva you can flaunt this bag anytime in day.





I highly recommend this bag not only because of its design and look but also because of its amazing quality. Go ahead and flaunt the diva or Tomboy in you with this bag. They come five different colors and if you want to buy this green color bag you can hit here.

We will be coming up with an outfit of the day post soon on the blog. Stay tuned to check out more on this bag.

Till then Party hard! and Look sexy ;)

Cheers!
Manasi

11 comments:

  1. Love the color!!! :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute bag..waiting for your outfit post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bag!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baggit is one of my favourite handbags, and this bottle green color is icing on the cake !

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this color!
    i'm waiting u on my blog!
    There is new post
    LIKEACLOWN.ORG
    FB LIKEACLOWN
    INSTAGRAM LIKEACLOWN

    ReplyDelete
  6. now this would a nice n handy travel bag... nicely written di..loved the post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you a great day! :)

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool!

    There's a new post online, I'm waiting for you!
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice bags! I must check them out!

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete