Vivel Cell Renew Body Lotion Nourish + repair :Review

Hello Beauties, 
Which ever season it may be summers or winters, skin needs nourishment. All what you need is a good moisturizer which should always be a part of daily skin care routine. This not only helps your skin to breathe fresh but also keeps your skin healthy and smooth. Today I will be reviewing Vivel Cell Renew Body Lotion which Nourishes and repairs as it claims.


.

Price and Quantity:

Rs 195 for 250 ml

My Take on 
Vivel Cell Renew Body Lotion Nourish + repair :Review
Staring from the packaging of the product it comes in opaque white color bottle with "press me to get me" cap. The bottle is sturdy and  handy, this will be in my bag if I go for a trip. It has details of the product printed on the back of the bottle. This product is for normal skin and will suit dry skin beauties as well.





The consistency of the product is viscous and creamy. The texture feels light on the skin and get absorbed beautifully in just no time. It becomes every season use product for me. It says it prevents damage from harmful sun rays but since there is no mentioning of SPF so I cant comment on, do you need a sunscreen or not other than this. The fragrance of the product is really nice and soothing.   




I have oily skin but it didn't give any greasy feeling on the skin instead it felt light on the skin and kept the skin hydrated for 5-6 hours.Overall I like the product and its texture. this keeps the skin soft and moisturized. If you have those dry skin days and your skin gets hungry for moisture then too this product will be nice. I am not sure will the magic work in winters too, but yes it is working in summers. So if you are hunting for a body lotion for this season then go grab it!





One thing I am a little apprehensive about this product is it contains a lot of chemicals. Rest I find the product pretty good and deserves a try :)
What I like about this product? :
*Light texture.
*Non-Sticky and non-oily.
*Nice packaging.
*Contains Vitamin E.
*Fits into pocket.
*Moisturizes.
*Beautiful smell.

What I don't like about this product? :
*Nothing mentioned about SPF
*Contains chemicals.


Rating: 4/5
Final Word: 
You can try this product, as the texture is light and will moisturize your skin. 

40 comments:

  1. I had tried the hand cream from the same vivel range and it was just average..... Nice review..... http://crush-on-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...dear...I feed bad that hand cream was just average...Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. I've used this lotion before! And i must say, it smells really divine! Really moisturising! However, i dont think it contains any kind of SPF, like you mentioned! But i still think it's a great product! :)

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que buena pinta!! Quiero probarla!!

    www.latentaciondezule.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a decent product...very well reviewed doll....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great! ice review dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a nice pick! Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great have to rty it too!
    Lena
    http://skinnycature.wordpress.com/2014/04/15/lena-wirth-for-swarovski-ss2014/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love the pictures....and yes i m gonna try this one for sure

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh wow i don't know this product , i want try it
    http://mywonderrfulworld.blogspot.it/2014/04/giorgio-armani-ci-sorprende-ancora.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Qué ganas de probar este producto!!!
    Un beso

    http://cocoolook.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd like to try it!
    xoxo
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. good product and nice review,i want it :)
    thanks for your lovely comment
    ----> tr3ndygirl fashion blog <----
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG I love your blog!!!
    I always read your tips and They are very useful!!!
    Thank you for sharing babe.
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO COOL!

    I’m waiting for your opinion on my latest post on
    BABYWHATSUP.COM


    Get in touch, I’m following you! Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin |
    Win a trip in Genoa | Win clothes OASAP

    Kisses Fashion blogger Alice Cerea

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely product ^^

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i have also used this lotion before, but once i finished it i never bought another pack of it

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thorough review, doll!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ciao adoro le lozioni per il corpo :D da provare questa!!!


    Elizabeth Bailey BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really nice review! I didn't know this product :)
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for your visit my love! can't wait to see more of your beautiful posts!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi..dear..nice review...this is preethi,love ur blog..do check my blog..if u get time..tc..
    www.cutepinknpurple.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome review dear ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete