MY FAB BAG : March 2014



Hello beauties,

I am sure you would be having a great time this spring season. Today I am with my March Fab bag. Let’s just see what I have in my bag this month.





The bag is very chick, black colored with flowers. I really like the bag as it gives a famine felling, cute floral bag with brand tag on the side. The brand tag being on the side makes it more usable.


Now What I have in my bag??

I have :

* Flormar Loose Powder
* Portico Verbena Renewing Body Lotion
* Iraya Honey & Liquorice Face Lotion

*Bonus : Pearl Drop Earrings


Lets Talk a little about them:

Flormar Loose Powder

I find this shade to be a little darker. This is full size product. I feel though being a shade darker I can live with it, so, I am just OK with it.



Portico Verbena Renewing Body Lotion

I find this product a HIT for me. The smell is really nice and texture is smooth. I Will review this on the blog soon. The bottle is nice and it just goes in my bag now.



Iraya Honey & Liquorice Face Milk

This sounds nice and smell is refreshing. I have received two samples of it out of which one was not packed properly. But yes I am happy with it.




Bonus: Pearl Drop Earrings

Here comes the best part of the bag that is earrings. I love pearls so I am happy with them. I am found of long earrings and when they are pearls then its wow!



Over all it would have been great if the loose powder would have been of my shade. Rest I am happy with my bag.












36 comments:

  1. First of all, the bag is soo cute!! <333 And girlll, you've got such amazing stuff!!!!!! Would definitely love to see a review !!!

    http://www.anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bag is very cute..And I have heard that the powder is good too...Lovely Post dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I too love the bag!! The Powder is nice...but I needed a shade lighter :)

      Delete
  3. The bag is really fabulous :) ! loved it
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shreya sweetie :) I too love it :)

      Delete
  4. wao U have got some good stuff manasi!! I would love to know abt the Flormer powder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear :) Will review Flormer powder soon on the blog :)

      Delete
  5. I did not like the contents much.Fab bag sucks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pari dear...It seems Fab bag people have to go an extra mile to make you happy... It happens as when you have so many people to make happy...its really difficult to make all happy.... :)

      Delete
  6. wow...You got nice stuff
    thanks for visiting my blog
    http://www.srinjla.com/2014/04/red-lipsticks-in-my-collection-pictures.html#.Uz1nVdwwhuZ

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Floral Bag looks Cute ^_^
    I would love to hear more on the Body Lotion as it has impressed you the most out of the lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Vipra I will review it on the blog soon :)

      Delete
  8. you got some good stuff dear :) waiting for the review of Portico Verbena Renewing Body Lotion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mayuri :) I will review body lotion in the blog soon :)

      Delete
  9. Love that cute floral print!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really liked the floral bag and that flormar loose powder looks interesting. I have tried flormar nail paints & remover so far

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too liked the loose powder :) and the bag is cute :)

      Delete
  11. Amazing! This is beyond beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww.. Manasi these contents look so charmin. You must be head over heels after getting them :). I love the floral cute look of the bag !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shailja :) Yes I loved the bag and the contents too :)

      Delete
  13. Fab Bag used to give really nice products earlier... not to sound rude.....but they are lacking them now..... Check out my latest post on Budget Red Lipsticks Art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aayushi I agree the products are not high end but yes for a price like 400 bucks they are providing you one full size product and rest samples to try....so I feel not a bad deal.... :)
      Love you dear :)

      Delete
  14. Awesome! I love the bag it's so cute.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's really annoying when they send the wrong shade. Over all I loved your bag. Those cute pretty pearl earrings are too good

    ReplyDelete
  16. I lovd the pearl earing but wish they come up with better bags.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute bag an d earrings rock...
    http://www.blingsparkle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This time it was a good bag! The stuff was pretty decent too :)

    ReplyDelete