DIY Fuller's Earth (Multani Mitti) as face pack


Introduction:

Multani Mitti also known as fuller’s earth is one of the least expensive natural way to a beautiful skin. It is being used since centuries to heal tanning, blemishes and give a glowing skin. It is the best way to soothe red painful pimples without leaving any marks. Fullers Earth(Multani mitti) face packs works wonders for all skin types. So beauties I have for you  a recipe of face pack which you can try out at home in just no time.


Ingredients:

1.       Multani Mitti(fullers earth)
2.       Cucumber (Khera)
3.       Curd
4.       Haldi (Turmeric)

About Ingredients:

1.       Fullers Earth (Multani Mitti):It is popular as fuller’s earth. It has high content of magnesium chloride which plays an important role in fighting red angry acne.
2.       Cucumber(Khera): It helps in brightening your skin. 
3.       Curd: It helps in making your skin fairer.
4.       Turmeric(Haldi): It help in curing acne and marks.

How to make the paste:

1.       Take powdered form of Fullers Earth.
2.       Take Cucumber and peal it. Now crush it to get its juice.
3.       Add a table spoon of curd to it.
4.       Add a pinch of Turmeric to it.
5.       Mix it with help of spoon.

Directions to Apply/ benefit:

Apply in on face as a face mask for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash your face with water. You will feel the skin tighten and brighten. You can apply this paste on body parts(such as arms, legs etc) to get rid of tanning.

Image Source:1,

30 comments:

  1. To try!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usewally apply this face pack often!! I tend to add a little besan as well!! :) nice one babes!!
    http://www.thepinkpoutblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like fuller's earth, it works wonders on keeping the pores clean.

    http://www.anonymousbeautyblogger.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Good idea :)
    http://www.summerwine.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one boon for oily skin specially in summers!! great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i generally mix water nd multani mitti but I am gonna try this recipe too..>SOunds really awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely idea! Thanks for sharing! :)
    Just followed you on bloglovin. Hope you're gonna follow too :)

    Head Enough

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post dear, but I think this would dry out my skin :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to try!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome DIY dear...thx for sharing...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post..Happy Ester..kiss

    www.mammaaltop.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent recipe and love the use of haldi - I like the colour it gives too on top of all the cleansing properties it has. I did a post like this but with clay bentonite.

    DapperDolly
    htp://fashionthatpays.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds great! Need to try it!!

    Kisses

    ♥ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. I remember using Multani Mitti in my teenage when I had just begun using face packs :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always use multani mitti as my face pack base.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love using multani mitti as face pack.. Loved the post dear.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Multani mitti is so famous. I mix it with water and apply. But I will try the recipes above.
    I am sure it will do greater benefit with the turmeric and curd!
    http://www.yourclosetdiva.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I didn't know it! I'm gonna try it :)

    lemondemonamour.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I use this pack when ever i get time, its great for summers...nice post dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the DIY
    New launch alert - Check out the review & Swatches of Maybelline colossal kajal in turquoise & Maybelline hyper glossy eyeliner in Navy blue :
    http://divadiaries.in/new-launch-maybelline-colossal-kajal-in-turquoise-maybelline-hyper-glossy-eyeliner-in-navy-blue/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing, will try it someday :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice blog, thanks for your comment, keep in touch, follow you ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good idea!!! Keep in touch darling!!
    http://www.elistyleblog.com/blog/2014/4/16/white

    ReplyDelete
  25. Completely loving this post! I'm a skin care freak and tips like this make my day!

    http://theisolatedqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. multani mitti always works wonders...thanks for the diy pack...

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete