John Abraham Talks About His Divorce Rumors With Priya Runchal!

It looks like in every six months we hear the rumors of John Abraham and Priya Runchal‘s marriage being in trouble and every time John dismisses these reports as baseless. Now again, there are rumors are doing rounds that John and Priya is all set to part ways. But John seems extremely angry this time. Recently, in an interview with Indiatoday.in John said,” I don’t even feel like talking about this any longer. I mean, how long can I even continue clarifying things? Every other day, there is some rumour or the other. Let people say what they have to. I’m tired of repeating what I’ve already said. I’m tired of justifying things, telling people what is true and what is not.”


Uh-Oh! If the rumors are baseless then we are happy that they are together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment