Find Out What Happened When Shahid Met Mira First Time!

Shahid Kapoor is busy with his Udta Punjab promotions now a days. He is talking a lot about himself and Mira Rajput. In a recent interview Shahid opened up on how he met first time to Mira. He said,” Mira and I never dated. We just met three to four times and decided to get married. I was about to start shooting for Udta Punjab when I met first met Mira. I remember I went to her house for the first time and I was in the Tommy zone. So, I had a ponytail, drop-crotch track pants and weird shoes on. I recall getting out of the car in this avatar at Mira’s farmhouse in Delhi. Her dad came out to welcome his son-in- law to be. He saw how I was dressed and he surely thought -`God what is my daughter getting married to.’ He barely looked at me, then whispered `Come inside’ and went away . It was adventurous of Mira to agree to marry a guy who looked like Tommy. I also remember telling her -`I am going to colour my hair.’ You should have seen her face.She is this 20-something girl coming out of LSR College and she was like `What?’ And when I told her I am playing a character called Tommy , she said, `That is not the name of a guy , it is the name of a dog.”

Aww!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment