Bipasha Basu Opens Up On Her Marriage Like Never Before!

Bipasha and Karan Singh Grover are happily married and their "Monkey Love" is at its peak and Bipasha is glowing literally! She recently graced the latest issue of Hi Blitz Magazine and and talked about her marriage and her insecurities. She said,” "The first thing I said was, 'I' m not supposed to be married! Why do you want to marry me?"That was my reaction to his proposal. I just did not expect it, and I didn't even think I would get married...I guess I gave up hope. And we have something so beautiful that I was a little deep down scared to tamper it with big words like marriage. Because it's more about societal pressure and for the world."

Well, It’s good to see her happy with Karan. Karan and Bips look super cute together!

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe that they are actually married! Hey you have a lovely blog!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete