The Fab Bag DEC 2015

Hello beauties,

Life is all about new things and adventure. I am sure you are all set to write new chapter of your life with new year. All which is going to stay with you is memories of last year. Today I am going to talk about fab bag of Dec 2016. Every month you get a bag full of cosmetics customized for your skin type. This month I got to choose one product which I liked from my previous fab bags.and I choose Kama Ayurveda Rose water. But there is more to the surprise, check what I received in my bag below!


1: Kama Ayurveda Rose water:
I am big fan of Kama Ayurveda products. They just give great results. Rose water gives you fresh feeling instantly. 

2: Sugar matte as hell crayon Lipstick:


3: Kronkare The frizz kiss Cooling Explosion LipBalm:
December means winter. Lip balm is one thing which I use more than a kajal in winters. The product is priced reasonably and gives good result.


4: Lever Ayush Hair Poshak Oil:
I am still to try the oil and will share with you the results soon.


5: Skinn by TITAN : 
I received two fragrances one is women and other is men. Both of them smell great but yes in the end fragrances are matter of personal taste.

I hope you like the products in my bag as much as I like them. I will be reviewing couple of them on the blog soon.

Love,
Manasi

0 comments:

Post a Comment