Shop grocery online from peppertap


Grocery is one essential need and to shop for the same is big task. I personally enjoy roaming around grocery market checking what is fresh in the market. But caring fruits and vegetable back home is big task. These days life is buzy that dropping by grocery market becomes difficult. As a result I either land up with expired products or fruits which are not ripe. Also in the traditional grocery market people bargain and people like me who don’t know how to bargain pay more than the market price.  Recently, my friend introduced me to the application “peppertap” which is online shopping for grocery. Initially I was surprised by the idea of shopping grocery online but now that I am used to shopping grocery online I feel life has suddenly become easier.




PepperTap grocery buying application is available on phone which makes shopping altogether a great experience.  Last Friday my aunt called up in afternoon and said she will visit me in evening. Then I realised I hardly had anything in my home to attend guest. Also I was in office working so I didn’t have time to go to the market and shop. Hence, peppertap came to my rescue. I placed an order quickly in just 5-10 minutes. Peppertap delivered the order to my place within two hours. I was just too impressed by the services and quality of the products. The menu card is easy to navigate and place an order. The best part of the complete shopping experience is you get your order delivered at your door step within two hours.



The application is gives you huge variety of products of various brands. The application is user friendly which makes your shopping experience hassle free. You can also avail discount coupon on your order. For orders above INR250/- there are no shipping charges. From food mart to household items, beverages to beauty and personal care, you get everything at just click of a button. So next time you plan on buying grocery try peppertap for a wonderful shopping experience.




1 comment:

  1. Nothing can beat the convenience of shopping at home :D

    ReplyDelete