Medimix soap review

Hello Beauties, 
As winters are its full bloom your skin needs more little more care and attention than usual. If your skin is very sensitive then following daily skin care treatment becomes a task. What if you you get goodness of ayurveda in your soap which not only keeps your skin moisturized also softens  your skin naturally. Today I am going to talk about medimix soap which is my favorite since I was in my teens. Medimix is a medicated soap which is even advised by dermatologist for naturally beautiful skin. 


Price and Quantity:

Rs 45/- for 125 gms

My Take on 
Medimix soap 
Its been ages that medimix is part of my family. I have acne prone skin and it stays oily all the time. I have to pay extra attention to my skin. Medimix comes very handy in such a situation. Starting from packaging of the product its nice unlike regular ayurvedic soaps. It has lakshadi oil as main ingredient after glycerin which is mixture of ingredients. Soap bar is rectangle-shaped translucent green in color. The shape make it easy to hold while having bath. Fragrance is fresh and lively which assures you feel energetic after bath. Fragrance has mix blend of essential oil.



Soap lathers well with water and washes off easily with splash of water. You can use it on your body and face. In winters it will not only keep your skin moisturized but also will add glow. This is due to presence of Lakshadi oil. Glycerin works great for cleansing skin and Lakshadi oil is mixture of fifteen gradients.Soap is made of natural ingredients mixed in ayurvedic formula. It also imparts brightness to skin.

Over all the product price is economic. It is good for skin to use at any time of year.

What I like about this product? :
*you can use it daily.
*Non-Sticky.
*Nice packaging.
*Fragrance stays for one hours.
*Fits into pocket.
*Moisturizes and softens skin.

What I don't like about this product? :
*None

Rating: 4.75/5
Final Word:
This is actually a great product. Its been in the market for years. If you are one who have sensitive skin then this product is just the right choice for you.

3 comments:

  1. The soap sounds super amazing. Got to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used this soap through out my school and college days, probably what kept all the acne at bay. Love this soap.

    xoxo - Style.. A Pastiche -

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to get it for my sensitive skin :) I have used it before but not on face :)

    ReplyDelete