Lets decorate our bed with "HOUSE This!"




"My Bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember what I was supposed to do.”
Being a woman I enjoy decorating my house. I personally believe that every part of my house should be a part of me. Be it colors on walls or curtains or bed sheets. Everything should be soothing and comforting. Recently while shopping for bed sheets I came across bed sheets from brand “House this”. I just couldn’t hold myself from sharing my thoughts about the brand. I bought them from Jabong.com.

 
About House This!
Your home, which is your private space, needs to reflect the nuances and quirks of your persona. A House This product is not just a piece of fabric, it has been created to inspire, to allow you to express yourself. It is created to allow you to make your home an extension of you!



House This, brings together years of experience in the manufacture of home fashions and a young and innovative design team to curate the most fashionable products for your home.

House this has there amazing collection in bed sheets. But this time I wanted something different from the regular bed sheets available in the market. I was not in favor of printed designs on bed sheets as I have a couple of them already so this time I wanted to experiment with solid colors. Also I wanted my bed sheet to give contemporary look to my room.  But the story doesn’t end here; my room has pink color walls with dark pink texture on one wall. So whichever bed sheet I choose should go with color of walls.
Trust me:
“Nothing makes a bed look fresher than crisp purple color bed sheet”

Solid Double Bedsheet

This is how my bed looks like. I just feel so relaxed when I have this bed sheet on my bed.  Bed sheet has 100% cotton material. The cloth is thick and is of very good quality. The best part of this bed sheet is you don’t need white bed sheet to put as inlayer to feel the actual color.

I bought another bed sheet which is has blue, yellow and white stripes. I bought this for my mom and dad‘s room. My mom’s room has white walls and brown wooden furniture. White curtains with pink and blue feathers printed on them. So to stay with the theme I choose this bed sheet. Just to click a picture for you to understand how it looks I choose to make my bed with this (actually mom’s room is under renovation: P).

Smart Stripe Bedsheet Set

I highly recommend the brand “House this” as they not only have very good quality products but also are affordable. If you want to shop them hit here ==>> LINK!

Love,
Manasi

1 comment: