Office look with Tresmode



Everyone has their own definition for fashion which keeps on changing with mood. But one thing that remains constant is comfort. When a product enters my wardrobe and has the STAR factor “comfort" then the product stays with me for longer. I believe many of us search for products which not only have style but also have comfort element with them. Today I have styled my look with one such product for office wear. As you all know that I have a day job and for me a shoe should be comfortable. I have to attend meetings with customers so I always have to be sharply dressed to make an impression. Today's outfit is an office wear where in I have kept things straight and simple; Black trouser with cream color top. Team the entire look with Beige color sandals from tresmode and black sling bag.



I usually prefer iron straight hair but sometimes slightly wavy hair make you look appealing .Lets break down the look: black trousers, off white top give you that neat and classy look which becomes a must to mark that impression. It not only give you grace but helps in making a mark. I did this shoot on the day I had a meeting planned with a customer for lunch. The client got late and we got a chance to click pictures.



I was waiting for the cab to come. Since the day was a long day I cam back home very late even then I had the energy which was possible because of the shoes. These super cool ballerinas from Tremode are my favorite and the day since I got them I have not missed wearing them. They have cushion in them which makes them wearable for long hours. My feet don't pain anymore and these can be paired with any outfit. Not only for office but I have worn them to couple of parties as well.



I also got this super cute Black color sling bag from tresmode as it not only adds style but also is spacious and can be paired with any outfit. 


Remember some time back we promised that we will be back with a look post and we are here with it. We hope you like the over all look. Do you want to shop the shoes? You can shop them online here ==>> LINK!


Follow Tresmode on social platforms:


Stay Fashionable!
Love,
Manasi

2 comments: