Rene Furterer Naturia Shampoo Review

"Its always better to be late than arrive ugly" Agree?? Its not only good make up and good clothes that make you appear gorgeous but its about your hair too. Clean hairs styled properly or combed neatly adds to your personality. Today I will be talking about a shampoo I recently came across and the results after using it is something you want to know.





Price and Quantity:

Rs 1200 for 200 ml

My Take on
Rene Furterer Naturia Shampoo:

The product comes in green color plastic "Squeeze Me to Get Me" tube.  The cab is tight, opens and closes with sound. The packaging is sturdy and can be carried while traveling as the shampoo does not spill out of the tube. The tube has ingredients printed on it in french.Oops! I don't know french. As per the booklet which I got along with the shampoo has details in English and it says the shampoo has Caraway, Basil & Peppermint essential oils to clean and balance the scalp and to add floral scent to your hair. Also vitamin B5 & B6 are added to moisturize and strengthen hair from root to tips.


Talking about the fragrance of the product, it has very light fresh grass like fragrance which does not stay(So now I know actual smell of my hairs :P). To apply it on your scalp, just make your hair wet and then apply. It does not lather well. When I used it first time I felt, I might need three washes to completely clean my hair but to add to my surprise my hair was clean in just one wash. I have a habit of using shampoos which lather well, only after then I get the satisfaction of clean hair but this shampoo changed my conception.


I am simply loving my hair. They are softer, smoother and shinier than before. I believed that quality of my hair improves after conditioning with egg or curd or aloe vera but this shampoo gives me the same result after one wash without using conditioner. I am simply loving the formula and yes I am going to buy it again. I wish they would have a store in Delhi as well but I am going to buy it online as it is available on amazon and flipcart.



What I like about this product? :
*Reduces hair fall.
*Repairs hair damage.
*I like that fragrance it does not stay.
*It makes hairs smoother, shinier and softer.

What I don't like about this product? :
*I wish it would lather well
*Ingredient list in french instead of English.
*Little heavy on pocket.

Rating: 4.5/5
Final Word: 
You can try this product, as the results which I experienced are great.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful product!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Salwar-Kameez

    ReplyDelete