Incorporate Last year's trends in 2015 wardrobe with Lakme School of Style




"I love fashion! I want to be the style DIVA! I want to look my best and make heads turn around." I am sure every girl wants to be talk of the town. Some girls know right fashion and some know don't know how to go about it. So, for the ones who know and who don't know style, Lakme has joined hands with #fame and have come up with their video magazine called as "Lakme School Of Style" making Bollywood director Karan Johar as chief head. 



While going through there quick videos I came across: How to incorporate Last year’s summer trends in your 2015 wardrobe video. I like this video for those amazing pieces which I simply loved wearing last year and will wear this summer as well. First one is WHITE SHIRT: Video talks about wearing white shirt with black skirt with high slit. This is something which can be worn on any day and can be carried easily. Next is JUMPSUITS: I know they are in trends and they are so comfy that you can just slip in them, pair with accessories and with or without jacket and look super cool. Next is MIDI SKIRT: You guys know how much I love midi skirt and you have also checked the look-book where I have styled midi skirt in different ways. So this summer it is going to stay in my wardrobe. Next is CHIFFON DRESS: chiffon is so light fabric that in hot summers you like wearing chiffon. If you like dressing chic then a chiffon dress will make you look great. I am pretty sure Spaghetti tops will be your favourite this time as well. You can check the video below:




The fun part of watching these videos is when you know what to wear and how to team things up, these videos give you direction to think differently than regular style. They give you the confidence to wear something out of the box which you might not have tried wearing or may be have felt shy.  There are couple of more videos like “5 sneakers for workout in style”, “DIY hairdos for short hairs”,  “choosing right swimsuit for body-type” etc. Videos are just 5-6 minutes and they tell you what you want to know. Do check out their other interesting videos on fashion and style. You can check them here->>LINK

Did you know about the channel #LakmeSchoolOfStyle? If yes then which video is your favourite? Tell us in comments below.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting video, Manasi! Always love fashion trends! Happy Weekend, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Good job with the video Nilu. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know it, I will check it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Salwar-Kameez

    ReplyDelete