Fashion in Mobile-only world



What is fashion? People say fashion is comfort. But for me fashion is lot more than just comfort. Fashion is trying new things, fashion is thinking out of the box, fashion is starting a new trend for others to follow. Mobile phones have given wings to people who believe in being a trend setter. People who are fashion conscious have an erg in them to look different and classy. Mobile is new fashion commodity which was invented to shorten distances between people but now mobiles are lot more than just a calling device like you can play games and DO SHOPPING! Shopping is lot more fun using a mobile application as you get huge variety of a single product type where you can team up things and find the right dress or product for you. From dresses to accessories, shoes to hair pin,television to woofers you can buy anything using a mobile application anytime and anyplace.




Some time back I was traveling to Delhi to attend my friend’s wedding. Since, it was a Punjabi wedding, I had to get "Kaleren" for the bride as I am her friend. I was on mad hunt for the best Kaleren and it took me around four days to find the ones of my choice and the ones which will look good with her outfit. Because of this kaleren chase, I didn’t have any time to shop for myself. So what do you do when you have a wedding to attend but your shopping chores are still listed in the form of a “must buy” list? You shop on the go with apps! I shopped for some accessories and a dress, paid online and asked for it to be delivered at my friend’s place in Delhi. I reached Delhi at 9 AM in the morning and order reached at 11AM. If I were any late, my order would have reached before me!


Though the plan was to wear this dress the day after, it was a relief to know that my look was sorted! This was my shopping experience with myntra. For me my mobile phone is my fashion statement. You can easily go through various looks, mix and match to complete your outfit.





Shopping websites have evolved so much that you get thousands of options on one single portal and they give you the liberty to style and make your own look of the day. For the ones who don’t know style, shopping portals will not disappoint you either. They have look-books to draw inspiration from and some looks are celebrity inspired which can be shopped online, hassle free. All the shopping can be done through your mobile phone using an app. 



Talking about the application available on mobile store of shopping portals, I have story to tell; I have a friend who used to feel shy to try out new things but to add to my surprise she is now a fashion junkie and has all the latest trends in her wardrobe. What she does is she just browse through various options of an apparel and then she takes a snapshot of the apparel and sends the picture to her friends and family asking how this can be paired to make a complete look. She gets the confidence of buying that apparel from her friends and family. At times she just browses through the celebrity dressing style and buys everything from apparel to accessories to shoes. Future of fashion in this mobile world will be great as your favorite outfit is just a click away.



In the end all I have to say is "Shop Shop and shop whatever you want and get it wherever you want using a mobile phone and make life easier."

4 comments:

  1. Wow.. Great Information Shared. Thank you so much to guide us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this awesome post

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  3. mabye i should try to shop online :)

    www.dianalivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Sarees

    ReplyDelete