TriveniFashions.com Website review and Haul

Every girl dreams of the day when her prince charming will come riding on horse to get her. Hmm... you must be thinking what I am going to talk about? Is it love or advance stage of love i.e. marriage? Well actually a dear friend of mine is getting married so being the best friend of the bride I have to look the best in her wedding. Hence, I was hunting for a dress and was so confused, should I wear a lehenga or a saree or a suit? This hunt took me to a website named Trivenifashions.com and look what I bought....A lehenga. They have such amazing collection of indian outfits that I was so confused which one to pick and which one to leave.The website offers wonderful collection of party wear dresses, suits , gowns, designer style outfits, Bollywood replica outfits etc.








About TriveniFashions.com
In 1985, Mr Giridhar Sarraf moved to Surat, the rapidly growing textile hub of India, to setup Sakambari Silk Mills. Sakambari manufactured sythentic sarees under the brand name “Triveni Sarees”. Over the years, Mr Sarraf and his son Mr Shailesh Sarraf, have taken Triveni Sarees countrywide with counters in all major Indian cities. 

Triveni is one name which needs no introduction and is trustworthy as my mom and my aunts have been shopping this brand since years. Now I am also the part of this chain as my first experience with Triveni Fashion was amazing. They not only ship in India but they ship world wide. So if you are staying abroad, far away from India and want to be close to your roots then you are just a click away as Trivenifashions will bring to you , your incredible India at your doorstep wherever you are.

The website is very professional, easy to navigate and place the order. Every thing is categorized very well. They have made sub categories which makes your shopping experience more easy and convenient. Lots of chit chat, now its time to take a look into my haul.




I bought this Bollywood designer replica lehenga which one of my favorite actress Madhuri Dixit wore in reality dance show Jhalak Dikhla Ja.  After choosing the apparel I placed the order. Now the customer care sent me a word document on my mail in which they asked me about the size in inches/ centimeter so that they can stitch the outfit exactly as of my size. I initially asked them to put the closing of my "choli(Blouse)" at the back, to this triveni team advised me to keep the closing of the garment by the side as there was a pretty embroidery at the back. I found there suggestion really helpful and agreed to it. They were open to suggestions and advices from me if I wanted to make any regarding the stitching of the garment. They even asked me how much margin I want them to leave inside the garment so that if I gain weight in future then I just have to loosen the outfit a bit and can wear it. I am extremely happy with the Triveni team and there suggestions. The stitch of the garment is just so perfect that I don't need to get the fitting done by the tailor. I never knew choosing a dress like this and getting it stitched to your size will be so hassle free. And you will get the fitting of the outfit just perfect.



The quality of the apparel is amazing. The lehenga and the blouse is made of silk tissue. The color of the lehenga is "tomato red" with golden zari embroidery on the lehenga and the blouse is of royal blue color as you can see in the pictures. To complete this beautiful combination the net duppata is in white color. This outfit you can wear in your engagement ceremony, or at friend's wedding or even in other family functions like Mata ki Chauki etc.


Overall this is one amazing website which I enjoyed shopping. A website which promises you good quality of  apparel which you can wear in any wedding function. Oops did I forget to tell you they ship you they apparel in 5-6 days(including the delivery) and they keep you posted with every  progress in making of the apparel, it's dispatch, shipping along with tracking details. The dress was packed properly, as they placed it in lehenga cover and then packed in waterproof polybag so that there is no harm done to the dress.



























This is highly recommended website. I am going to shop more apparels from this website. For beauties who are going to tie knot in future Triveni has launched there TRIVENI VIVAH program.We will be doing an  OOTD(Outfit of the day) post of the outfit soon!! Tell us what do you feel about the outfit in the comments below. Did you like my lehenga?


53 comments:

  1. The colours are so so beautiful :) Just love indian wear :)

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com - New post <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous top!

    http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful..kiss

    www.mammaaltop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so gorgeous and it seems has a high quality :)

    http://oneusefashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ethnic hot!

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precioso, una combinación de colores ideal:)

    http://www.radianteyfabulosablog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color is beautiful.

    Theloveofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dress!!! Kiss Elisabetta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really interesting !!!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazingg.. the lehenga looks so good.. .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Manasi, I'd love to visit your beautiful country some time, and "live" your culture and traditions, including wearing a sari. Tons of love darling!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Coco,
      You are most welcome to visit out country :)
      I will teach you how to wear a sari when you come to India.

      Infact from this website you can buy a sari and wear it like a skirt, yes the sari will be pre-stitched and you can easily wear it.

      XOXO

      Delete
  12. Awesome colors :D
    Xoxo,
    Julie
    http://www.juliechagas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. great dress!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a bright shade of blue!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i, m still waiting for my tru love :(

    xx

    isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Es impresionante de bonito!!
    susana de piñadelys
    http://pinadelys.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a nice purchase, Manasi! This e-shop seems very interesting :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. sweet pictures, lovely post. new post on..http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice post :)

    www.thefashionwings.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable....A big kiss. Simona

    http://www.fiammisday.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. So so beautiful! love the colors! great haul!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh God! I just love that dresss!
    Have fun in the wedding!
    xx
    http://www.rondademate.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very very interesting!!!
    Kisses dear Manasi!
    TruccatiConEva

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow this look very nice!!! I want to try one dress on me! xx
    cvetybaby.com
    Instagram Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  25. Omg!! It is stunning!!!!!! I seriously can't wait for the ootd!!!!!!! @_@ It's really pretty! and thank you for introducing this site!! :D

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute!
    Nuovo post su: http://www.giusyslife.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. it seems gorgeous!! Beautiful colors!
    Elisa
    www.blackstarstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wowie Looks awesome and definitely high Quality!
    Lena
    http://skinnycature.com/2014/07/30/i-put-my-shades-on/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amazing post
    The colors are incredible
    The Indian look style deffenitelly
    Make an statement
    Fabulous post
    xoxo
    http://stunningchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Its a Beautiful Pick <3
    I got Saree from them recently - I adore their collection :)

    Would Love to see You doing an outfit post soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. super like! i will be checking out the site for sure

    ReplyDelete
  32. very precious tissue,love it
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    NEW POST http://tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wonderful colors! The blouse is so lovely :)

    xoxo
    Mode in Technicolor

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow...I love it!.....
    kisses Gi.

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  35. awww...its looks beautiful but I wanted to see you in that lehenga...couldn't wait till OOTD post!!

    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. beautiful lehenga dear. cant wait to see OOTD in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. looks so good, wanna see that on u :)!

    Your Fashion Blogger
    http://shanel-dion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete