AIQYA haul and brand review

People often say beauty lies in the eyes of beholder and I say the most liberal thing is realizing you are the beholder. Agree people? Yes you do! Well... don't think that I am being philosophical today but yes the feeling which comes to be beautiful in your own skin is one of the best feelings. We girls want to have the most beautiful and spotless skin. To pamper this divine beauty which girls are gifted with I am here to share with you my haul post of AIQYA. This brand might not be known to many but this is one such brand which I am using and want to use again and again. AIQYA is brand name of product line from Sri Pitambara.



.


Some time back I was contacted by AIQYA to have look at there range of products, use them and share my views with you lovely people. At that time I didn't knew about Aiqya as a brand but now I have used it and know it as good organic brand.  Here is my haul. They have sent in 7 sample size products. Here is what brand speaks about those products.

1. Aiqya refreshing face wash with rose.
 rose face wash cleanses, moisturizes and make your skin glow.

2. Aiqya rejuvenating face wash with pearl oyster.
 Pearl face wash exfoliates dead skin cells and makes skin healthy to breath.

3. Aiqya anti-acne face wash with neem.
      Neem face wash works as nice antibacterial wash that cleanses and keeps away acne and pimples.


4. Aiqya herbal hair serum.
       It make hair look soft , silky and healthy.

5. Aiqya daily moisturizing shampoo jojoba.
      It removes dandruff and brings shine to your hairs.



6. Aiqya body silk calming lavender.
      Creamy light and non greasy body lotion made with essential oil to invigorate and uplift the senses.


7.Aiqya Facial cleansing cream with tea tree oil.
      It removes dirt, dust and makeup.It also nourishes skin.

  
I have used these products and I am in process of  using a few now like face wash, I have used the neem one and currently enjoying pearl oyster.The best part of this brand is they DO NOT CONTAIN PARABENS. Yes you heard it right, they do not contain parabens. One of my friend came to place for overnight stay she tried the rose one and liked it so much that she took it with her. The face wash cleanses your skin properly and does not over dry your skin instead moisturizes.

I will be reviewing them separately as I am loving them and yes my friends are loving them too.

AIQYA as a brand refrain themselves from using SLS, phthalates, non-biodegradable mineral oils etc. They make PURE ORGANIC products. Once you use them I am sure you will like them. If you wish to try an organic product which promises to keep your skin soft, supple and glowing then this is what you are hunting for. Even if you have sensitive skin then also you will love it. Please find the details from where you may order their products below.

sales contact number:
Email: info@sripitambara.com


34 comments:

  1. They look like cool products! Great review. Love your blog!

    xx Cissy
    www.idreamofbunnies.com
    Follow on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing review! I didn't hear that brand, but sounds good! I want to try some products! Always amazing posts!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx cvety
    cvetybaby.com
    Instagram Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this brand before. But the products seem to be really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, I didn't know the brand but I'll keep an eye :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com - New new post <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so useful - sounds like a great brand - thanks for the review!
    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard about this brand but the products seem to be great..Would love to try them out! :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't agree more Manasi! Great post!
    ;)
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this great review.
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bel post

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is a fantastic rewiev
    Ilenia's wardrobe
    http://ileniaswardrobe.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amiga produto maravilhoso.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ottimi questi prodotti! Baci Elisabetta

    ReplyDelete
  13. great review! thank you for the info. xx
    http://www.littleprettymess.com
    Instagram @littleprettymess
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7279767

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a good company!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC ! Do let me know , I'll follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing post! Thank you for sharing.
    http://blogthebutterfly.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i might try that
    majnira.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. these look awesome!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. No los conocía
    Un besito
    www.guapayconestilo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Never heard of the brand, but good review :D thanks
    SmashinBeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi darling!! The hair serum works really good!! kisses!!

    www.rednailsladies.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. My skin has started reacting to parabens n SLS...Time to switch :) TFS hun :) Waiting for the reviews <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven't heard about this, but it looks interesting!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like very nice product
    Thanks for this wonderful review
    Great post
    xoxo
    http://stunningchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. we want to try them!
    Un abbraccio,
    Eva e Valentina The AnarCHIC

    ReplyDelete
  25. My philosophical bit of the day: I definitely think that if you believe you are beautiful, then the world around you is beautiful. A person will see ugly in people because those people has things that the person doesn't have and makes him/her insecure. Kind of like jealousy? I don't know if that made sense? But end note, definitely be confident in who you are because there is no reason to feel ugly about yourself!
    Sorry for my rambles:P
    xo Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  26. never heard abt this brand but it sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete