Loreal Glam shine balmy Gloss Pomegranate punch :Review

Hello Beauties, 

Lipsticks are our best friends. All of us have them in our pockets or bags. To join the family of lipsticks and lip colors we have Lip crayons. Today I am here with review of a Lip crayon of brand Loreal shade pomegranate punch.       





Price and Quantity:

Rs 400

My Take on Loreal Glam shine balmy Gloss Pomegranate punch:

Starting with the packaging of the product which is standard- twist me up crayon. A nice thick tube, color is same as that of the shade with silver cap. It has 4 shades in this range.





Loreal describes the product as balmy gloss which is true as the crayon is smooth buttery in texture. It glides over the lips so smooth just like lip balm. It gives a beautiful finish to the lips after application. The best part is in-spite of being balmy in texture it is not too glossy. The crayon is raspberry pink in color but a little towards maroon. It is nicely pigmented and has decent wear time of about 4 hours. It has fine shimmer in the crayon which is decent, does not look loud on lips.





It does not stain and is decent in moisturizing lips as I have worn it on dry lip days (without a lip balm within), and have not complained about chapped lips instead was happy to see my lips soft. It gets applied uniformly over the lips and does not settle into fine lines.This color will look nice on many skin tones.




I am really loving this color and the product as it worked good for me in winters as well. Lovely texture and beautiful color. You can try out other shades as well which are lighter in color.

What I like about this product? :
*Smooth buttery Texture.
*decent wear time.
*Nice packaging.
*Light shimmer particles and feels light on lips.
*Fits into pocket.
*Moisturizes.
*Nicely Pigmented.

What I don't like about this product? :
* might get blunt after few usages.

Rating: 4.5/5
Final Word:

You can try this product as it not only gives beautiful color but also moisturizes your lips.

30 comments:

  1. This looks like a nice product. I dont know for some reason I never buy L'Oreal lippies. But I am definitely going to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty color and affordable too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is Candy Floss :) thank you so much :)

      Delete
  3. Loreal products are best but quite expensive. But best things are always expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey manasi.. how are you!! this is one of my favourit lip crayons and the prices are too good!! lovely refview dear!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thepinkpoutblog am good, Thank you :)
      How about you dear :)
      indeed it is a beautiful shade :)
      Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much Beautytude

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shade suits you well dear, Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Affordable and sounds nice...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the shade, though i m not big glossy fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the tip! The funny thing is that I was looking for a red lipstick today in the store and couldn't decide which one to get. Tomorrow I will check out this one! ;)
    Btw, thanks for stopping by my blog! I like your blog too! Let's keep in touch! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Naira this one is nice I am sure you will like it :)
      Sure we will be in touch :)

      Delete
  10. Lovely LOTD dear.. I love how moisturising these are.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice shade dear.... Check out my latest Nail Art on my blog.... http://crush-on-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats indeed a very pretty shade! Looks lovely on your pout :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved the color! they are for sure value for money. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thats a lovely shade and quite affordable too. I am definitely going to try out this one..

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Color looks Lovely on You <3

    ReplyDelete