ikonic gel eyeliner pencil olive shimmer: Review

Hello Beauties, 
Eye pencil is that one stuff which every one of us must be having her closet. That one black pencil which roll over the eyes and make us ready in just two minutes has many shades other that just black. You might have tried many shades and I have come today with another one. This shade is not that common and I really like it.Tell me if you like this shade too.




Price and Quantity:

Rs 180

My Take on ikonic gel eyeliner pencil olive shimmer:
Starting from packaging of the product, it is a simple black color pencil with olive green color plastic cap. The pencil fits in the cap tight making the packaging tight and sturdy. It has little details engraved on the pencil in golden.




The pencil glides on like a dream over the skin. It is soft ,smooth and creamy in texture. I have not applied it on waterline as there were no details about the formula printed over the pencil.The shade is different from the regular shades. You usually don't get such a shade for this price. The shimmer in this is not much which makes it "any day" wearable shade. Talking about the staying power of the pencil, then yes it stay for a day which is good staying time. 





As the color is olive green so it might not come up beautifully on pigmented eyes. So this might not be a good choice for dusky skin beauties. Also you need a make up remover to get rid of this as face wash cant get it off your skin properly.





Overall this a good product and a different shade. And if you get this for a wonderful price like this then I feel its a steal. What do you think??




What I like about this product? :
*Beautiful shade.
*glides smoothly over the skin.
*Nice packaging.
*Stays for decent time
*Fits into pocket.
*Does not smudge.
*decent pigmentation.
*easy to sharp.

What I don't like about this product? :
*Not for dusky skin beauties.
*If rubbed accidentally, then it fades.
*not easily available.

Rating: 4/5
Final Word: 

You can try this product, as for this price you cannot get any better.

39 comments:

  1. This one looks good :)
    Btw, you have amazing lashes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks much prettier on u than it did on me. Beautifully reviewed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...Blush....Thanks sweety :)
      I am sure it will look amazing on you girl :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Nice review.. I love the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good. I love the price part the most :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks very pretty on u dear!! I am lusted!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely review dear...the eyeliner looks pretty good at this price...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty Shade & Nicely Pigmented !
    Looks Lovely on You <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, that was nice. is there a website that sells kryolan in India? where can i buy it in bangalore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy it from ebay...I am not sure about the stores in banglore as there is no info about them on there official site :P

      Delete
  10. very different shade #bsp

    --http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks decent but wish it had a better stay try FACES .. it works great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its stayed on my eyes for around 6-8 hours...which I feel is pretty decent..... I have not tried FACES but ill take your suggestion and try that out for sure :)

      Delete
  12. Great Review :) Can you recommend me any site to get it online!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ebay sells Kryolan products...You may try it there....

      Delete
  13. Lovely review Hun!
    This is really a very pretty shade :) would love to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its a beautiful shade and looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. It definitely looks like a promising product, Hon! Will definitely love to try it out if i can get my hands on it!!

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love love this shade,, will pick it up soon.. Thanks fr sharing.. xo
    Check out my latest on post my blog too :
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in/2014/03/coloressence-llipstick-in-ruby-rust.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I recently picked this up..absolutely love the shade!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks great, loved your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great color. What if we use it as eye shadow ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. this looks great! like the color but not sue would it suit me or not! Loevly review hun <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great combinations..
    I love those colors.

    ReplyDelete